Zone1 What would Jesus be doing in the USA in 2024?

Jesus would love all, including Trump.
Let's switch this up a bit, not what Jesus would do, but what he is doing. He is loving President Trump. He is loving President Biden. He is loving Vice-President Harris. He is loving each and everyone of us. Listen for his voice echoing down through the ages: "Love one another as I love you."

Perhaps we could try that.

Jesus would get the heck outta here. Beam himself up to heaven to get away from American skanks
You don't know my Jesus then. His role as Sacrificial Lamb was fulfilled. This is what he is going to look like when He comes back. Let me introduce you to the Lion of the Tribe of Judah:

1727397557807.jpeg

And if you think America is in trouble, all Nations are going to try to decimate Israel. And all nations are going to pay for it.

You don't know my Jesus then. His role as Sacrificial Lamb was fulfilled. This is what he is going to look like when He comes back. Let me introduce you to the Lion of the Tribe of Judah:

View attachment 1018402

And if you think America is in trouble, all Nations are going to try to decimate Israel. And all nations are going to pay for it.
Lol
Thanks. I needed a good laugh.

Let's switch this up a bit, not what Jesus would do, but what he is doing. He is loving President Trump. He is loving President Biden. He is loving Vice-President Harris. He is loving each and everyone of us. Listen for his voice echoing down through the ages: "Love one another as I love you."

Perhaps we could try that.
Basically, that was my point, but you articulated it a lot better.

their advisory, maga is here today as boisterous as ever ...

they are few and far between that listen to a street corner itinerant.

Forum List

Back