What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would our founders think if the knew America was being run by those with roots in Kenya, Somalia, Palestine, Mexico...etc?

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know, this is scary taboo and all....but I can't help but wonder if this is what our framers had intended for America.
Anybody courageous enough to discuss this?

Prof.Lunaphiles

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure. Don't we want the smartest people in the world advising us?

Contrary to the popular rhetoric, the founders of the United States are not turning in their graves because of the misuse of the Constitution, but rather, because of the continued exercise of their antique formulation of the government. The revered founders would certainly not insist that their design is adequate for the expanded government that has evolved.

Maybe, and I know this is very taboo subject among the guardians of the almighty United States Constitution, but maybe the problems we endure are because the system of government is inadequate for the expansion of government and diverse population.

The Checks and balances do not work.

If the “checks and balances” worked, then we would not endure corruption and flawed policy, because that is what the “checks and balances” are supposed to prevent. If it is because, “they are not following the Constitution,” that means the checks and balances do not work, because the checks and balances are supposed to prevent that, as well. The checks and balances do not work, and it is probably because the three-part separation theory is improperly deployed. The three-part separation theory is probably a valid theory, but if there is any error in its deployment, then the distribution of government powers is probably not balanced, and the checks on power are probably not in accordance with expectations. It is very unlikely that the checks and balances are going to work correctly if the separation of government is not properly constructed.

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
What would they day about letting Uber wealthy men being elected? They'd be mortified.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
They probably wouldn't think too much of it, as long as the people from those places were helping to run the nation as the bastion of freedom and free enterprise that it was set forth to be.

Point being is that we have a pretty packed roster of Caucasian people fucking things up...Looking at melanin content is a waste of time and attention.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Contrary to the popular rhetoric, the founders of the United States are not turning in their graves because of the misuse of the Constitution, but rather, because of the continued exercise of their antique formulation of the government. The revered founders would certainly not insist that their design is adequate for the expanded government that has evolved.

Maybe, and I know this is very taboo subject among the guardians of the almighty United States Constitution, but maybe the problems we endure are because the system of government is inadequate for the expansion of government and diverse population.

If the “checks and balances” worked, then we would not endure corruption and flawed policy, because that is what the “checks and balances” are supposed to prevent. If it is because, “they are not following the Constitution,” that means the checks and balances do not work, because the checks and balances are supposed to prevent that, as well. The checks and balances do not work, and it is probably because the three-part separation theory is improperly deployed. The three-part separation theory is probably a valid theory, but if there is any error in its deployment, then the distribution of government powers is probably not balanced, and the checks on power are probably not in accordance with expectations. It is very unlikely that the checks and balances are going to work correctly if the separation of government is not properly constructed.
Yeah that document that created the greatest nation the world has ever known in a short 150 years has run it's course huh?
It was only good for 150 years...right?

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know, this is scary taboo and all....but I can't help but wonder if this is what our framers had intended for America.
They would be stoked to see the evolution of their “great experiment” turn into a world wide melting pot and superpower.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score

Spare us.

The checks and balances have been neutered if not outright disregarded....Your silly idea of a newfangled Constitution will end up no differently.

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
i don’t think they’d care

one of the most major founders was from the Caribbean...so why would they?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They probably wouldn't think too much of it, as long as the people from those places were helping to run the nation as the bastion of freedom and free enterprise that it was set forth to be.

Point being is that we have a pretty packed roster of Caucasian people fucking things up...Looking at melanin content is a waste of time and attention.
The issue isn't really about melanin content in ones skin...that makes the issue even scarier, it's about cultural barriers and indifferences between those with different melanin content.
The minds of ignorant American Caucasians have been polluted by those pushing a globalist agenda...they have been programmed to believe that America belongs to the world.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They did author this document.
usconstitution2.png

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
They would be stoked to see the evolution of their “great experiment” turn into a world wide melting pot and superpower.
So you think America has stayed the course they laid out for America?

rightwinger

Award Winning USMB Paid Messageboard Poster
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

struth

Platinum Member
Reaction score

They did author this document.
usconstitution2.png
true but they also wrote that all men were equal...thus setting the course to all more people to vote

but the only limit on people being in office with a foreign background is on the president...and that’s just on them personally, not their ansestors

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So you think America has stayed the course they laid out for America?
I don't think the founders laid a rigid course for centuries ahead. I think they laid a foundation to build upon as our new country grew and evolved.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
true but they also wrote that all men were equal
Jefferson certainly felt that way...I don't believe most followed his lead....evidenced by 3/5 's compromise and the Naturalization Act

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score

The issue isn't really about melanin content in ones skin...that makes the issue even scarier, it's about cultural barriers and indifferences between those with different melanin content.
The minds of ignorant American Caucasians have been polluted by those pushing a globalist agenda...they have been programmed to believe that America belongs to the world.
The cultural barriers were overcome with Italians, Chinese, etcetera, when assimilation was the outcome....With today's "multicultural" idiocy, assimilation is sneered at.....That attitude is prevalent among white self-loathing prog nihilists, not pigmented immigrants.

Seriously, I'm far more concerned about stupid and malevolent white people...They're the ones fucking up the works.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What’s with the anti-minority hate thread?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List