What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What would our founders think if the knew America was being run by those with roots in Kenya, Somalia, Palestine, Mexico...etc?

TheParser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know, this is scary taboo and all....but I can't help but wonder if this is what our framers had intended for America.
Anybody courageous enough to discuss this?

I am a coward.

So I will not really discuss this hot potato.

But I will try to get a little backbone and say this (and then leave):

The founders could not have possibly even imagined what the United States of America would look like in 2021.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
true but they also wrote that all men were equal
Jefferson certainly felt that way...I don't believe most followed his lead....evidenced by 3/5 's compromise and the Naturalization Act
The 3/5 compromise didn't deal with citizenship.

I don't disagree that there were many folks that were racist and sexist back then...ignorantly so, and that was across the globe.

With that said, the founders created a way in the Constitution that would allow for equality for all
"The 3/5 compromise didn't deal with citizenship."
But it proves most didn't believe the "all men were equal" bit.
"I don't disagree that there were many folks that were racist and sexist back then...ignorantly so, and that was across the globe."
A quick glance across America's demographical landscape and the data illustrates that maybe they were rightfully racist...no?
Ask yourself this terrifying question...."Is a whiter America a safer more productive more unified America?"
Now answer that question to yourself honestly without being scared to do so.
"With that said, the founders created a way in the Constitution that would allow for equality for all"
The framers created an out, a pathway for Americans to fuck themselves over and inject perversion within the constitution...We've done exactly that.
You see "White" as safer, smarter and more secure because "White" in a larger majority have been generationally richer, more educated, more powerful, and in possession of most the assets and law making in this country. Its not a matter of skin color its a matter of a lopsided system that has favored one race and sex for the majority of its existence.

Um...ALL societies do that exact same thing bubba.

Even in the remote tribes in Africa. Black people are more comfortable with black people generally speaking.
Asian people are more comfortable with Asian people.
So, why do you expect white people to be so different ?
I guess I just have high expectations of my fellow humans to be good people and follow the golden rule. I know it's a lot to ask.

So, you're only asking people to completely ignore human nature ?

It doesn't mean they have to HATE people that are different. But naturally, human nature is that you are more "comfortable" with people who look like you. maybe in 100,000 years humans will have evolved past that....or (more likely) the races will all blend together. Then it'll change and humans will hate based on class instead of race.
If your human nature is to be racist then yes I'm asking you to ignore it and work to be a better human and neighbor
The demographic shift in America hasn't happened organically....it's happened without consent from the people, it's happened against their will...it's only happened because our federal government has refused to work for Americans in this regard, it's happened because people like you champion those who shit on our sovereignty.
My bet is; that's the reason for most of the tension.
I'd venture a guess and say the people of Japan would be quite livid if they woke up tomorrow to an invasion by tens of millions of thirdworlders....You would call them "racists" for expressing such displeasure wouldn't you?
In case you were unaware, Japan is one of the most racist countries in the world. Anyone paying attention knows that. Looks like you want the U.S. to be like them. Way to pick a wonderful role model for your racist beliefs, hun.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Different times, different culture....

But let's not pretend that THIS wouldn't have been flung off the nearest cliff by the women of the village while the men were out hunting.
images-2021-01-26T172226.230-442x650.jpeg

And THIS would have been put behind a plow until it was old enough to be a brood mare...
ddd9awe-f9ad1fa6-722d-477e-9592-0fe7cc092daa.jpg

You can probably figure out what would have happened to this knuckledragger after calling for violence against Whitey back in the late 1700's..... <snicker>
801-maxine-waters.png
Sound like you'd like to go back to those times.

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Reaction score

But let's not pretend that THIS wouldn't have been flung off the nearest cliff by the women of the village while the men were out hunting.

And THIS would have been put behind a plow until it was old enough to be a brood mare...

You can probably figure out what would have happened to this knuckledragger after calling for violence against Whitey back in the late 1700's..... <snicker>
801-maxine-waters.png
We wouldn't have to read your bullshit back then.

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Reaction score
It means
Jefferson certainly felt that way...I don't believe most followed his lead....evidenced by 3/5 's compromise and the Naturalization Act

I don't disagree that there were many folks that were racist and sexist back then...ignorantly so, and that was across the globe.

With that said, the founders created a way in the Constitution that would allow for equality for all
"I don't disagree that there were many folks that were racist and sexist back then...ignorantly so, and that was across the globe."
A quick glance across America's demographical landscape and the data illustrates that maybe they were rightfully racist...no?
Ask yourself this terrifying question...."Is a whiter America a safer more productive more unified America?"
"With that said, the founders created a way in the Constitution that would allow for equality for all"
The framers created an out, a pathway for Americans to fuck themselves over and inject perversion within the constitution...We've done exactly that.
You see "White" as safer, smarter and more secure because "White" in a larger majority have been generationally richer, more educated, more powerful, and in possession of most the assets and law making in this country. Its not a matter of skin color its a matter of a lopsided system that has favored one race and sex for the majority of its existence.

Even in the remote tribes in Africa. Black people are more comfortable with black people generally speaking.
I guess I just have high expectations of my fellow humans to be good people and follow the golden rule. I know it's a lot to ask.

It doesn't mean they have to HATE people that are different. But naturally, human nature is that you are more "comfortable" with people who look like you. maybe in 100,000 years humans will have evolved past that....or (more likely) the races will all blend together. Then it'll change and humans will hate based on class instead of race.
If your human nature is to be racist then yes I'm asking you to ignore it and work to be a better human and neighbor
The demographic shift in America hasn't happened organically....it's happened without consent from the people, it's happened against their will...it's only happened because our federal government has refused to work for Americans in this regard, it's happened because people like you champion those who shit on our sovereignty.
I'd venture a guess and say the people of Japan would be quite livid if they woke up tomorrow to an invasion by tens of millions of thirdworlders....You would call them "racists" for expressing such displeasure wouldn't you?
Yeah, that’s complete horse shit. You don’t speak for “the people” we have a government set up by elected officials that represent “the people” and this is what the system has produced.
WTF does that even mean?
when you say what “the people” want you are full of shot. You don’t speak for the people. The founders set up a republic of representatives that pass laws and speak for “the people” the system we have in place with immigration etc is a product of that system. It is what the voice of “the people” has produced

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
It means

Yeah, that’s complete horse shit. You don’t speak for “the people” we have a government set up by elected officials that represent “the people” and this is what the system has produced.
WTF does that even mean?
when you say what “the people” want you are full of shot. You don’t speak for the people. The founders set up a republic of representatives that pass laws and speak for “the people” the system we have in place with immigration etc is a product of that system. It is what the voice of “the people” has produced
Are you saying the people voted and that federal immigration law was changed?
Link us to that please..thanks in advance.

Ben Thomson

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I know, this is scary taboo and all....but I can't help but wonder if this is what our framers had intended for America.
This is what should really scare you white supremacists...The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
Actually it should scare the shit out of you beggars. Did you forget that you dark people only came here to ride whiteys coattails?
Have you looked around the country at ALL predominantly dark communities, cities and states? Have you looked around the world at all predominantly dark nations?
Remember, we can all flee to Norway whenever we feel the need.
It will be a glorious day when white supremacists crawl back under their rocks.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is what should really scare you white supremacists...The US will become ‘minority white’ in 2045, Census projects
Actually it should scare the shit out of you beggars. Did you forget that you dark people only came here to ride whiteys coattails?
Have you looked around the country at ALL predominantly dark communities, cities and states? Have you looked around the world at all predominantly dark nations?
Again...consider the simple logic before getting your FEELZ involved.
Follow along...you are only here because whitey is supreme in America....you didn't migrate to Africa or Latin America for a damn good reason...Now think about it; why would you want the reason you came to perish?

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score

801-maxine-waters.png
We wouldn't have to read your bullshit back then.
So you too would like to go back to those days of slavery, etc. Why am I not surprised.

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
They are rather slimy, aren't they?

Dayton3

Gold Member
Reaction score
Back in 1981, President Reagan hosted a meeting with former Presidents Carter, Ford, and Nixon while they were on their way to represent the U.S. at Anwar Sadats funeral (the Egyptian president having been assassinated. )

Someone writing to U.S. News & World Report remarked that the founding fathers would be proud to see the current president peacefully meeting with his three predecessors.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How dare those intellectual bastards have the courage to pay attention to the things ruining their nation.

colfax_m

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How old is Spain and India again?
Oh if only we didn’t have to deal with our horrid multiculturalism we might be as functional and prosperous as modern day Spain and India.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
How old is Spain and India again?
Oh if only we didn’t have to deal with our horrid multiculturalism we might be as functional and prosperous as modern day Spain and India.
Easy now..Don’t get all excited...it was evil european whitey who built the greatest nation on the planet before it was destroyed by multiculturalism.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

bodecea

Diamond Member
Reaction score
How dare those intellectual bastards have the courage to pay attention to the things ruining their nation.
Are rather slimy, aren't you?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are rather slimy, aren't you?
Look..if a filthy Leftist considers me “slimy” than I know for sure that my positions are on-point. Thanks for the affirmation...much appreciated

initforme

Gold Member
Reaction score
Both democrats and republicans consider me scum. Man I LOVE it. What does that make me? Heck I will wear the t shirt in public with zero recourse.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$515.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List