What's cook'in ya'll?

TheDefiantOne

Gold Member
May 29, 2021
A friend from another discussion board suggested this place. Hope to find good discussions and debates with as little animosity as possible. Oh, and don't worry about the screen name....just finished watching the old TonyCurtis/SidneyPoitier movie. ;)

1622343575402.png

Welcome

*****SMILE*****

:)

A friend from another discussion board suggested this place. Hope to find good discussions and debates with as little animosity as possible. Oh, and don't worry about the screen name....just finished watching the old TonyCurtis/SidneyPoitier movie. ;)
Welcome in Defiant One! Rest assured you can pretty much select your level of animosity on this fine board. You will quickly become familiar with the names of posters who will debate you in an honest fashion, and on the other end of the spectrum you have of course a few you will notice who go full metal jacket with posting to bait. Your choice! Enjoy and hope to engage without the verbal weaponry;)

Welcome.

I guess if a friend directed you here, you have no enemies.

Welcome to USMB, TheDefiantOne. I hope you enjoy the boards.

Welcome back, Jake!
You noticed that as well huh? :abgg2q.jpg: Jake always carelessly gives himself away with his socks.he must have made this one cause everybody figured out who storm was.:rofl::auiqs.jpg::abgg2q.jpg: This must make what,a hundred of his now? :auiqs.jpg: :rofl:

Welcome.

I guess if a friend directed you here, you have no enemies.
Ehh, discussions can get heated, but I can try to keep it level.

Welcome back, Jake!
Nope, no "jake" here. Never had a "jake" in any of my previous screen names. Hope my style of discussion will prove that.

New Topics

Forum List

Back