What's on your bucket list?

I don't have too many. I want to drive the Nordscleife in a GT 40. Not my real one, but a Superformance or other high quality repro.

And I want to fly in a MiG 21 and go supersonic.

Seriously though.
The Wife and I wanted to circumnavigate the globe on a sail boat.
Got too old before that could happen and we were told repeatedly do it when you're young and take your lumps financially or it will never happen.
Take heed young people.

So whats funny about that candycornhole?

Candy has no life so she tries to make others as miserable as her.

1. Attending a Baseball Game at PNC Park in Pittsburg, Progressive Field in Cleveland, and Tiger Stadium in Detroit.
2. Eastbound Trans Canadian Railroad, Vancouver to Toronto
3. Attend the Indy 500, the Kentucky Derby and the Winter Olympics

All of these man made events? They sound cool but when I think bucket list...bigger things than ball games come to mind.

I’d like to see the Alaskan glaciers. The volcanoes pouring into the sea in Hawaii. Actually raft the Colorado River at the Grand Canyon. Among others

Seriously though.
Got too old before that could happen and we were told repeatedly do it when you're young and take your lumps financially or it will never happen.
Take heed young people.

Read the book, The Dove, a trip around the world solo. Do it vicariously

Seeing sites in the Beautiful USA, and Canada, and of course Beautiful Cabo. What a fun trip Cabo was.

So, living in the Great PNW, I have covered most Great Things in the Western Half.
Like, Yellowstone, Grand Canyon, Redwood Forest, Monterey, including golf rounds at Pebble Beach, Del Monte, and Poppy Hills.
I rode my bicycle mostly along I-90 from the Coast of Washington to the Mississippi River. Saw Snoqualmie Falls, the Great Farming lands of Eastern Washington, Idaho, Montana to Yellowstone, (Great adventure riding solo thru the Park with no other cars, they let me in 1 hour early), it's huge and glorious. Followed by Wyoming, kinda boring, until the Big Horn Mountains. Ten Sleep was the Base town and I rode 28 miles straight uphill for 6 hours. Then came the Monuments Crazy Horse and Mount Rushmore. Outstanding, then the Badlands, what a site and hotter than hell. Of course Wall Drug, Then finishing the rest of the trip to the MR.

On the list, the Entire Northeast and DC area. Lots of History to see.
Also on the list, the Ohio-Penn Area.
Been to 26 States. Missing the entire NE from Indiana East and South to Kentucky/WV/and Virgina.

Any suggestions on things to see, even the most obvious, please share.

Solo Harley trip to the Darien Gap. Stash the bike on the Panama side, take a ferry around to Colombia, and hike back through the gap.
Pick up the bike and ride back with a stop at a biker bar I heard of on the coast down there.

Edit: Pacific View Roadhouse

1. Ziplining
2. Rope swing into water
3. Take a dance class.
4. Visit the Supreme Court.
5. Learn a new language
6. See a Broadway play.
7. Visit Yellowstone.
8. Visit L'Aquila.
9. Visit Taj Mahal.
10. Visit a Buddhist Temple
11. Take a road trip with Mom.
12. Take a cooking class.
13. Go on an archaeology dig.

Last edited:
Seriously though.
Take heed young people.

I've read everything I could get my hands on believe me.
The Wife and I even went as far as getting certified in advanced sailing classes.
Looked at boats as well but there was always something that got in the way.

Seriously though.
Take heed young people.

I've read everything I could get my hands on believe me.
The Wife and I even went as far as getting certified in advanced sailing classes.
Looked at boats as well but there was always something that got in the way.
That’s what they said on the Titanic.

Forum List

Back