Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Win a $million plus lottery
Travel in a Motorcoach and see all the 49 lower states
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise
That’s all off the top of my head. I know there are more.

You seem to have a lot of mining issues.

I do, it is a great way to spend time to reach a goal. I love rocks and minerals and the natural beauty they hold with in. I went mining for obsidian, agate and thunder eggs last summer, it was great. The only thing I didn’t get on that trip was rainbow obsidian. That is beautiful stuff but tough to find. Been to Ellensburg, WA to find Ellensburg Blue Agate, but came up empty, it is pretty rare.

Alaska is a very beautiful state.
I was lucky enough to have been born there. My grandparents flew us above the Arctic Circle to an Eskimo village to get ivory souvenirs. Saw and heard the Northern Lights in Fairbanks. I was a great place to live other than the extreme cold.

Go to the National Parks in Utah.
Mine high quality turquoise
Mine gold
Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise

I do, it is a great way to spend time to reach a goal. I love rocks and minerals and the natural beauty they hold with in. I went mining for obsidian, agate and thunder eggs last summer, it was great. The only thing I didn’t get on that trip was rainbow obsidian. That is beautiful stuff but tough to find. Been to Ellensburg, WA to find Ellensburg Blue Agate, but came up empty, it is pretty rare.

Every time I hear about mining it involves groups of people stuck miles underground. Seems like a very important, but very dangerous profession.

Mine gold
Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise

Every time I hear about mining it involves groups of people stuck miles underground. Seems like a very important, but very dangerous profession.
Most of my mining is dig sites above ground. The underground stuff isn’t appealing to me anymore.

Alaska is a very beautiful state.
I was lucky enough to have been born there. My grandparents flew us above the Arctic Circle to an Eskimo village to get ivory souvenirs. Saw and heard the Northern Lights in Fairbanks. I was a great place to live other than the extreme cold.

We only spent a couple of weeks there, but it made an impression.

Mine gold
Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise
Nice list. I want my brother to let me build a primitive log cabin at the back of his property. Right near the river. But tucked so far back no one can see it. So When I go up and stay by myself, I just stay in the log cabin. No running water or electricity. Just a pot belly stove that warms the place. Sleeps two comfortably so small.

Or I might just buy a little home for $5000-$15,000 and have a company put in the foundation and drive the prefab little home back to the spot.

This is actually something I might really do.

I bet most things on bucket lists go undone.

Mine gold
Find fire agate
Design and sell jewelry.
Go to Australia.
Buy a cabbing set
Go to Hawaii
Take a Caribbean Cruise

Most of my mining is dig sites above ground. The underground stuff isn’t appealing to me anymore.
I was watching this western where the guy knew about a gold vein that was very near to where the real miners were digging for gold. It was so far underground. But this wall had gold veins as tick as your arm.

I wish there was gold in the Great Lakes. I’d like to go out west where they have national parks where people go and pan for gold or other precious minerals. Occasionally some people find stuff that’s really valuable. You can possibly pay for your trip with what you find. Utah? I forgot what state the park was in.

I would love to go dig for gold for 1 month. Horse, mule, all the basic equipment. That would be fun.

* Take at least one flight on the Concorde when they relaunch in 2022.
*Visit Barcelona, Spain
*Find and restore a 1956-57 Porche 356 Speedster.

1. Attending a Baseball Game at PNC Park in Pittsburg, Progressive Field in Cleveland, and Tiger Stadium in Detroit.
2. Eastbound Trans Canadian Railroad, Vancouver to Toronto
3. Attend the Indy 500, the Kentucky Derby and the Winter Olympics
So many things I haven't thought of them yet.
I'd like to go back to Hawaii and visit my brother again. A few places I haven't been off the top of my head _-- New Zealand, Japan ,Australia, the Grand Canyon ,the Redwood Forest, Yosemite and to round it up I'd say a good month - long tour of Europe. And a tour of South America and Egyptian pyramids.

Forum List

Back