What's Your Favorite Musical?

Flopper

Diamond Member
Mar 23, 2010
Washington
A hundred years of fantastic musicals from 42nd Street to Hamilton. There have been over 300 Broadway Musicals and at least that many movie musicals. My all time favorite has to be My Fair Lady, followed by The Music Man, Phantom of the Opera, and Hamilton.

Last edited:
A hundred years of fantastic musicals from 42nd Street to Hamilton. There have been over 300 Broadway Musicals and at least that many movie musicals. My all time favorite has to be My Fair Lady, followed by The Music Man, Phantom of the Opera, and Hamilton.
The Sound of Music, the hills are alive with the sound of music. Rogers and Hammerstein Musical and Julie Andrews had or has a wide range of octaves.

Last edited:
Victor_Victoria_%281982_film%29.jpg

Loved Hamilton... can't wait to see it in person...finally.

Damn Yankees was excellent...although "goodbye old girl" just kills me now...

Hadestown looks like a great musical and I can't wait until a local company puts it on.

Mama Mia--I am a huge ABBA fan--is probably the funnest 3 hours ever.

No listing would be complete with Porgy & Bess. Like it or not.

Top of the list has to be Phantom.

Forum List

Back