What's Your Favorite Musical?

This one is a another favorite.... it's early Bing Crosby 1930s.... for those who love the glorious American musical past! Bebe Daniels, the pretty actress, is there too. This music clip comes from the 1930 American film "Reaching For The Moon"

VINTAGE FILM MUSIC CLIP - "LOW DOWN" 1930 Bing Crosby​

s one is a another favorite.... it's early Bing Crosby 1930s.... for those who love the glorious American musical past! Bebe Daniels, the pretty actress, is there too. This music clip comes from the 1930 American film "Reaching For The Moon"
Phantom of the Opera
Ain't Misbehavin'(with Nell Carter)
Motown The Musical
Evita
Love the Phantom and Evita. Didn't see Ain't Misbehaving or Motown the Musical

This one is a another favorite.... it's early Bing Crosby 1930s.... for those who love the glorious American musical past! Bebe Daniels, the pretty actress, is there too. This music clip comes from the 1930 American film "Reaching For The Moon"

Wow, 1930 and I thought I was dragging up the oldies.

s one is a another favorite.... it's early Bing Crosby 1930s.... for those who love the glorious American musical past! Bebe Daniels, the pretty actress, is there too. This music clip comes from the 1930 American film "Reaching For The Moon"
Phantom of the Opera
Ain't Misbehavin'(with Nell Carter)
Motown The Musical
Evita
Love the Phantom and Evita. Didn't see Ain't Misbehaving or Motown the Musical
I saw Ain't Misbehavin back in the 80's. The story centered around the music of Fats Waller. The Motown Musical mixed the music of Motown with the personal stories of some of the Motown entertainers. Both plays were very upbeat and entertaining.

Wow, 1930 and I thought I was dragging up the oldies.

You ain't see nothing yet.:wink:

Old Disney musicals. (Not new Disney sick musicals....only vintage ones)

The Little Mermaid - Under the Sea (from The Little Mermaid) (Official Video)​

Forum List

Back