What's Your latest Junk Food Craze???

gop_jeff said:
Everyone in my office stocks up on chocolate so I am constantly grazing on Hershey Kisses, Reeses mimi-cups, M&Ms, etc. I hate it!!!

Sounds like my office ! :)

Sandy73 said:
I will not give in ! I like skinnier clothes better than damn sausages ! :finger3:
litlsmokiesaus.jpg

MMMMMMmmmmmmmm Smokies
Here is a recipe you can't refuse!!!

Louisiana Style Lit'l Smokies (MMMMMmmmmm)
5 slices bacon, diced
1/2 cup chopped onion
1/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
3/4 cup ketchup
3 tbsp. Tabasco® Brand Green Pepper Sauce
1 1/2 (16-oz.) pkg. Hillshire Farm Lit'l Smokies, any variety
Hot cooked rice (optional)

Fry bacon in large, heavy saucepan over medium heat until crisp and brown, about 5 minutes. Add onion and green pepper and cook until tender about 5 minutes. Stir in pineapple juice, ketchup and green pepper sauce, mixing well. Add Lit'l Smokies to the sauce, bring to a boil, reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes. Serve over rice, if desired. Makes 6 servings.

Sandy73 said:
ok no more junk for me I officially started my diet again !
I am down to 1 meal a day and NO JUNK !
Need to lose about 10 to 15 lbs ! :)

Oh and I threw the little debbies out last night ! :rolleyes:

Looking at your pictures, it doesn't seem like you need to lose anything...unless your going for that anorexic look. Seriously, be careful you look great, you don't want to get sick. You're thinner than me anyway witch. :finger3: BTW, I only use the term "witch" with people I like, no offense.

Said1 said:
Looking at your pictures, it doesn't seem like you need to lose anything...unless your going for that anorexic look. Seriously, be careful you look great, you don't want to get sick. You're thinner than me anyway witch. :finger3: BTW, I only use the term "witch" with people I like, no offense.

Nope no anorexic looks here my clothes are just a bit tight..
I like to be a size 4 to 6 and I am getting into 8s now.. I don't feel comfortable in 8's.. Oh BTW I have been called much worse .. Witch is a complement ! hehe YOu look great too Said !

Sandy73 said:
Nope no anorexic looks here my clothes are just a bit tight..
I like to be a size 4 to 6 and I am getting into 8s now.. I don't feel comfortable in 8's.. Oh BTW I have been called much worse .. Witch is a complement ! hehe YOu look great too Said !

Size 4-6!!! For me, that would be condsidered unrealistic. I'm lucky though, if I was a midget, I would be really tall. :D

Said1 said:
Size 4-6!!! For me, that would be condsidered unrealistic. I'm lucky though, if I was a midget, I would be really tall. :D

Well, ya see I am 5'1 and any weight shows ~

Sandy seriously one meal a day can be unhealthy, but I did like what you said about liking skinny clothes better than the junk....Great philosophy.

Jeff I am a chocolate addict, so I allow myself a few pieces everyday just to make the craving go away.....it works :dance:

Bonnie said:
Sandy seriously one meal a day can be unhealthy, but I did like what you said about liking skinny clothes better than the junk....Great philosophy.

Jeff I am a chocolate addict, so I allow myself a few pieces everyday just to make the craving go away.....it works :dance:

yeah but my one meal is anything I want ! :cof:

if you consider buffalo wings junkfood...what's kinda scary is that i craved these really bad just before i found out i was prego the first time. i KNOW i am not prego again, but if i didn't know it for a fact, i would be freaking out...i love the boneless ones from Friday's. it really sucks cuz I have no $$ til friday...DAMN water heater went out this weekend, draining all our cash for the next week... :bang3:

i also have had a craving for diet vanilla pepsi too

fuzzykitten99 said:
if you consider buffalo wings junkfood...what's kinda scary is that i craved these really bad just before i found out i was prego the first time. i KNOW i am not prego again, but if i didn't know it for a fact, i would be freaking out...i love the boneless ones from Friday's. it really sucks cuz I have no $$ til friday...DAMN water heater went out this weekend, draining all our cash for the next week... :bang3:

i also have had a craving for diet vanilla pepsi too

Oooh Yeah Friday's boneless wings are great. YUM YUM eat em up!!

Forum List

Back