🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When a mass shooting doesn't bother you anymore.......

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
I didn't think this would ever happen, but it has.....I don't care anymore. This country with is fucked up politicians, ignorant voters, hatred of Obama, love for stupidity, ie any conservative running for president and this need to teach the planet democracy through 4 unending wars.....has jaded me and I really don't care anymore. Shoot each other up, do what ever makes you happy....people don't care anymore. I wish the media would stop covering these stories and let these cowards with a gun run its course!!

While every act of needless violence is deplorable,the media is fanning the flames,for profit.Violent crime has been going down for years.

Apparently they don't bother people when they happen on campus of black colleges amongst black people. Because we have a damn epedimic of gunplay on black college campuses....the most recent this month being multi-victim shootings at Tennessee State and Winston Salem State.

Google. About EVERY SINGLE black college has had campus shootings with 2 or more victims in the past 10 years. Every. Single. One.

But hey....who cares right?

I didn't think this would ever happen, but it has.....I don't care anymore. This country with is fucked up politicians, ignorant voters, hatred of Obama, love for stupidity, ie any conservative running for president and this need to teach the planet democracy through 4 unending wars.....has jaded me and I really don't care anymore. Shoot each other up, do what ever makes you happy....people don't care anymore. I wish the media would stop covering these stories and let these cowards with a gun run its course!!

Tissue?

Most mass shootings and violence in general is perpetrated by Democrats

It's already happened....and if it's too big to ignore, then conspiracy theorists claim it was a false flag.

turn your tv and radio off..............and your computer

Forum List

Back