When are the Guardians of the 2nd Amendment going to Act?

I want my TOW missile system back...
Personally I think you should have the right to own a TOW. It won't kill anyone more dead than a pistol. It's a lot less likely to get fired since a replacement missile costs more than most people's net worth. It's like the tanks that collectors own, you never hear of them being used in a crime, they are just too expensive. In fact the only armored vehicle I can remember being used in a crime was a government-owned M-60 that was stolen and taken for a joyride in California a couple of decades or so ago.
I remember that guy, in San Diego. He rammed a concrete bridge support, hoping to collapse it. It could have gone a lot, lot worse.

I want my TOW missile system back...
Personally I think you should have the right to own a TOW. It won't kill anyone more dead than a pistol. It's a lot less likely to get fired since a replacement missile costs more than most people's net worth. It's like the tanks that collectors own, you never hear of them being used in a crime, they are just too expensive. In fact the only armored vehicle I can remember being used in a crime was a government-owned M-60 that was stolen and taken for a joyride in California a couple of decades or so ago.

Wasn't there a tank that was purchased by a private citizen that went on a rampage in CA somewhere? The tank's guns didn't work, of course.

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights.[1][2][3] In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, for self-defense in the home,[4][5][6][7] while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons".[8][9] In McDonald v. City of Chicago (2010) the Supreme Court ruled that state and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing upon this right.[10][11]
Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
:)-

Second Amendment to the United States Constitution

The Second Amendment (Amendment II) to the United States Constitution protects the right to keep and bear arms. It was ratified on December 15, 1791, along with nine other articles of the Bill of Rights.[1][2][3] In District of Columbia v. Heller (2008), the Supreme Court affirmed for the first time that the right belongs to individuals, for self-defense in the home,[4][5][6][7] while also including, as dicta, that the right is not unlimited and does not preclude the existence of certain long-standing prohibitions such as those forbidding "the possession of firearms by felons and the mentally ill" or restrictions on "the carrying of dangerous and unusual weapons".[8][9] In McDonald v. City of Chicago (2010) the Supreme Court ruled that state and local governments are limited to the same extent as the federal government from infringing upon this right.[10][11]
Second Amendment to the United States Constitution - Wikipedia
:)-
This is a State's sovereign right secured by our Second and Tenth Amendments:

Subject only to the police power, the right of the individual citizen to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed. (Illinois State Constitution)

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

There are no individual or singular terms in our Second Amendment, thus;

The powers reserved to the several States will extend to all the objects which, in the ordinary course of affairs, concern the lives, liberties, and properties of the people, and the internal order, improvement, and prosperity of the State. The Federalist Number Forty-Five

Last edited:
I cannot afford a gun, ammunition, or shooting range time. If I could, I would.

But here we are. Everybody has a complaint about the government. Conservatives saw the Obama Administration deploy the IRS to harass conservative organizations, Fast and Furious gun sales to Mexican cartels, Hillary Clinton neglect for the Benghazi ambassador who was hiding weapons and munitions for someone, and then she was also sharing classified information on an unsecured internet server. All of which was not prosecuted.

The liberals described Trump to be a tyrant.

Both sides are making the same complaint - one side is correct. Neither side can do anything about it.

And here we are, and it should be obvious to gun owners that Joe Biden lacks the mental capacity to conduct the powers of the presidency. Obviously, he is the "puppet president." His handlers were/are negligent with the immigration flow at the southern border, and nobody is doing anything to correct the inhumanity. This emboldens the Biden handlers.

The tyranny is upon us. They are going to dismantle a bunch of other things before they enact gun confiscation.

It will be too late then.

This post has got a bit of a Russian 'Lets see if I can get the dispshit americans to start killing each other' vibe.

But here we are. Everybody has a complaint about the government. Conservatives saw the Obama Administration deploy the IRS to harass conservative organizations, Fast and Furious gun sales to Mexican cartels, Hillary Clinton neglect for the Benghazi ambassador who was hiding weapons and munitions for someone, and then she was also sharing classified information on an unsecured internet server. All of which was not prosecuted.

Both sides are making the same complaint - one side is correct. Neither side can do anything about it.

And here we are, and it should be obvious to gun owners that Joe Biden lacks the mental capacity to conduct the powers of the presidency. Obviously, he is the "puppet president." His handlers were/are negligent with the immigration flow at the southern border, and nobody is doing anything to correct the inhumanity. This emboldens the Biden handlers.

The tyranny is upon us. They are going to dismantle a bunch of other things before they enact gun confiscation.

This post has got a bit of a Russian 'Lets see if I can get the dispshit americans to start killing each other' vibe.
Probably the FBI.
:rolleyes:

Probably the FBI.

Definitely someone who wants Americans to be killing each other. Or to flush out those stupid enough to buy into such nonsense.

Probably the FBI.

Definitely someone who wants Americans to be killing each other. Or to flush out those stupid enough to buy into such nonsense.
No. Russians are not going to understand this argument.

I want people to realize that the corollary argument that the Second Amendment is to provide the citizens the ability to resist tyranny is inert; and that the solution is to reorder the charter system, because the checks and balances do not work.

I think we are experiencing cyclic partisan tyranny. We are not experiencing a progressive republic of segregated laboratories of democracy.

Last edited:

Probably the FBI.

No. I want people to realize that the corollary argument that the Second Amendment is to provide the citizens the ability to resist tyranny is inert; and that the solution is to reorder the charter system, because the checks and balances do not work.

No, you want Americans to start killing each other. And are actively trying to instigate violence of American on American, to lead to maximum casualties in the US.

No thank you, Comrade.

My powers of persuasion are much greater than your power to resist.

I will RULE!

The lack of a civil war raging in this country as we speak says otherwise.

Your desire for Americans to attack and kill Americans is pathetic compared to our love of country.

Sorry, Comrade.......you lose again.

New Topics

Forum List

Back