When Democrats Start To Believe Their Own Hype -

One look at him explains everything.....

Brent%20Budowsky.jpg

This link is one person's opinion, thus the title of the thread is misleading. Democrats I know support progressive ideals and fiscal responsibility. I know I do and in most conversations I've had, most agree. Of course I live in a highly educated region and cannot predict how Democrats in other parts of our nation feel, but I'd be very surprised if many considered Donald Trump as a man with the right stuff to serve as our President.

I find Sen. Sander's and Sen. Warren's rhetoric to be too angry and too focused on the economic domestic issue at the expense of foreign policy and the danger of a new cold war heating up. However I agree with their desire to spread the wealth and reign in the greed of 'wall street'; repeal the two wrong headed CU decisions and tar and feather pols like Gov. Walker in WI.

Being likeable is a media issue, I don't need to like the POTUS

I'll support HRC in our Primary next month and in the General Election come November. Experience matters, I might like to have a beer with G.W Bush and Barrack Obama rather than Sect. Clinton, but I believe she has the right stuff to lead our nation at this time.

Last edited:

This link is one person's opinion, thus the title of the thread is misleading. Democrats I know support progressive ideals and fiscal responsibility. I know I do and in most conversations I've had, most agree. Of course I live in a highly educated region and cannot predict how Democrats in other parts of our nation feel, but I'd be very surprised if many considered Donald Trump as a man with the right stuff to serve as our President.

I find Sen. Sander's and Sen. Warren's rhetoric to be too angry and too focused on the economic domestic issue at the expense of foreign policy and the danger of a new cold war heating up. However I agree with their desire to spread the wealth and reign in the greed of 'wall street'; repeal the two wrong headed CU decisions and tar and feather pols like Gov. Walker in WI.

I'll support HRC in our Primary next month and in the General Election come November. Experience matters, I might like to have a beer with G.W Bush and Barrack Obama rather than Sect. Clinton, but I believe she has the right stuff to lead our nation at this time.
Ryecatcher, I wish I could say it as well as you. Can I just add a "Me too!" to your message?

Oops, sorry I spelled your moniker wrong!

No problem, I've been called much worse intentionally, usually by a member of the Crazy Right Wing.

No problem, I've been called much worse intentionally, usually by a member of the Crazy Right Wing.
Thank goodness there aren't many of those around. They sound scary.

Thank goodness there aren't many of those around. They sound scary.

They're not scary, and they abound. They typically echo each other and accuse those who hold opinions which differ than their own 'libtards', in lieu of posting something of substance; they use the word leftist as a pejorative and have no real understanding of what that means. They love to revise history, and echo the revision of others and some actually believe Obama started the Iraq fiasco and was culpable for the housing bubble.

Brent%20Budowsky.jpg

I want to punch him in the face.

It is a very punchable face, he's one goofy looking mofo

My natural reaction to most all libs is come here, let me punch you in the face WHAM there now run home to your momma loser.

Really? So violence is your response to freedom of speech and expression.

I suspect your comment is mere hyperbole, admit you're a coward, the truth will set you free.

"my bet would be that a ticket combining Sanders with Sen. Elizabeth Warren (Mass.) would leave any Republican ticket with Donald Trump or Sen. Ted Cruz (Texas) ticket in the distant dust and win a landslide victory for Democrats in November."

LOL, how'd those "bets" work out for your boy Lloyd Bentsens forays into presidential politics Brent? :rolleyes:

I'd be willing to "bet" this yahoo was all in on McGovern's bandwagon as well......

Brent%20Budowsky.jpg

My natural reaction to most all libs is come here, let me punch you in the face WHAM there now run home to your momma loser.

I suspect your comment is mere hyperbole, admit you're a coward, the truth will set you free.

I have been open and honest about my feelings towards liberals, I hate their guts. They hate conservatives and I hate them right back 10 fold.

Brent%20Budowsky.jpg

I have been open and honest about my feelings towards liberals, I hate their guts. They hate conservatives and I hate them right back 10 fold.

Hating millions you don't know and have never met is pathological, all emotion and devoid of reason.

Hating millions you don't know and have never met is pathological, all emotion and devoid of reason.

You will get over it.

Forum List

Back