when he becomes king of Saudi Arabia, Mohammad Bin Salman will make Saudi Arabia Great Again!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
"Saudi's worship oil as well as God" - Trump

Aramco began as an American corporation that simply drilled for crude oil solely in Saudi Arabia, but within a single generation the Saudis transformed it into a global energy conglomerate. Salman will restore Saudi greatness.

Saudi Arabia will become the leader of the world's most entrenched cartel!

And anyone who does not think Saudi is great will not be heard from again

Aramco began as an American corporation that simply drilled for crude oil solely in Saudi Arabia, but within a single generation the Saudis transformed it into a global energy conglomerate. Salman will restore Saudi greatness.

The US FRN is the monetary denomination of the world's most corrupt (oil) trading cartel.

I will clue you in as far as the Saudis are concerned with a Saudi saying:

“My father rode a camel. I drive a car. My son flies a jet-plane. His son will ride a camel.”

I dunno about any of that, but you win the avatar championship of the world. lolololol.

2QOIPIPF3RGZBBDECN6OD5TTWI.jpg

Forum List

Back