When I Objected To The Redefinition Of The Word “Marriage”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
They asked, “How does it hurt you?”

Then I objected to the redefinition of the word “woman”, and they don’t ask that anymore.
#DemocratsHateWomen
1624493091795.jpeg

Destroy women's sports FOREVER!!!

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

Next, the bullshit WNBA and ALL women's NCAA sports.

Once title IX sports mandates are obliterated, the Aggies can finally have a hockey team.

FUCK

WOMEN'S

SPORTS

I am so glad trannies are blowing it up. Thank Odin for chicks with dicks.

:banana:

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

Once title IX sports mandates are obliterated, the Aggies can finally have a hockey team.

FUCK

WOMEN'S

SPORTS

Dennis Rodman could have a second pro career playing in the WNBA. He could change his name to Denice.

I FUCKING LOVE IT!!!

FUCK

WOMEN'S

SPORTS

Dennis Rodman could have a second pro career playing in the WNBA. He could change his name to Denice.
Dude would get all the rebounds and 200 points a game.

Nobody would stop him her.

It would be glorious.

The Tokyo Olympics marks the beginning of the end for the integrity of women's sports​

". . . There is almost no athletic organization that oversees women’s sports that is willing to push back on this. World Rugby has so far, but national rugby organizations have rejected its ban and invited biological men to join their competitions. The WNBA is willing to invite biological men, seeing as that it prioritizes woke politics over the product it puts on the court. And, of course, the International Olympic Committee has now opened the doors on one of the biggest stages in sports.

Even while Russia is banned from fielding a team for the next two Olympics over doping, the natural biological advantage of male puberty has received the green light for competition, so long as a mostly useless one-year minimum of testosterone suppression is adhered to. And with transgenderism being a growing trend, we are likely to see more athletes like Hubbard, Wolfe, and Telfer.

More biological men will be waiting in the wings to take Olympic spots, professional contracts, or college scholarships. Women’s sports will be forever distorted as record after record falls to biological men, as has been the case in Connecticut track. And the Tokyo Olympics will mark the beginning of that process, at the global stage, at the highest level of the sport."

Kuinini ‘Nini’ Manumua would be competing in the Olympics if it wasn't for my marriage. My husband and I would like offer our sincerest apologies for spoiling a sport you just suddenly gave a shit about.

Kuinini ‘Nini’ Manumua would be competing in the Olympics if it wasn't for my marriage. My husband and I would like offer our sincerest apologies for spoiling a sport you just suddenly gave a shit about.
You and your husband have a blessed gay life together. If you were somehow responsible for this, I would thank you both and kiss you on your cheeks.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
mdk, don't pretend you're some kind of martyr.

When you shit can established norms, you invite chaos. You don't control what happens next, you just tear down what is/was.

That the ball did not bounce as you assumed it would, that does not mean you are not the one that threw it.

You and your husband have a blessed gay life together. If you were somehow responsible for this, I would thank you both and kiss you on your cheeks.
I just had this image of your lip prints tattooed to their but cheeks.

It's a joke, goofball.
Either way, I share Austin Petersen's ideal:

"Gay married couple defend pot farm with machine guns."

Man. I DEMAND an ultrasound for a prostate exam..
" Aint no way thats a finger man ! Where's the camera ?"I aint got eyes in the back of my head !'
My cousin Hymie can help you with that ! Pay per month !

Must suck to be you, who couldnt find love with the REAL partner that was out there. You could almost say you are a misogynist who hates women....

When you shit can established norms, you invite chaos. You don't control what happens next, you just tear down what is/was.

That the ball did not bounce as you assumed it would, that does not mean you are not the one that threw it.
The shit-canned norm is allowing the government to be up in the business of marriage to begin with. That should be the real argument instead being upset that the fags are now reaping the same cash and prizes the government shouldn't be bestowing in the first place.

It's a joke, goofball.
Instead, you should be saying: "It's wrong that the left is allowing transgenders to ruin women's sports."

But you're too scared to say it.

Forum List

Back