When people say "people who get pregnant" or "people who menstruate" who the hell do they think they're fooling?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
Is it now politically incorrect to use the word "women" to refer to women?

Apparently, it is so.

You have seen the posts by various USMB leftists, haven't you?

Your question has already been answered, if so.

"Gender affirmation surgery" is another term they're using, especially when it's done on children.

In response I shall refer to all chicks and dudes as Split tails and danglers.

One must combat terms with terms.

Never engage, only lampoon.

I used to feel sorry for transgenders. Now that they're wrecking women and girl's sports and invading women and girl's locker rooms, I see them as dangerous.

Now that they're recruiting children I realize they're a dangerous enemy and it was a mistake to give them our tolerance and understanding.

We kept giving into the LGBTQ demands but now they're recruiting kindergarteners in the public schools.

Enough.

Is it now politically incorrect to use the word "women" to refer to women?

Apparently, it is so.
Only because extremists don't know what a woman is and the term confuse them.

These are the people who don't know what bathroom to use, claim they defend women's rights, but fight to allow males to compete against them in sporting events.

They seem to be trying to make the rest of the country as confused as they are...

Now that they're recruiting children I realize they're a dangerous enemy and it was a mistake to give them our tolerance and understanding.
When did this thread turn to talking about Catholic priests?

The Bible condemns homosexuality, says its God's curse on people who worship false gods.

Fury as the CDC quietly replaces 'pregnant women' with 'pregnant people' in flu vaccine advice to be inclusive to trans groups​

64030987-11373395-image-a-12_1667226814748.jpg

64030985-11373395-image-a-13_1667226819536.jpg

Fury as the CDC quietly replaces 'pregnant women' with 'pregnant people' in flu vaccine advice to be inclusive to trans groups​

64030987-11373395-image-a-12_1667226814748.jpg

64030985-11373395-image-a-13_1667226819536.jpg
This proves the CDC has become a POLITICAL entity / organization, no longer what it is supposed to be.

Forum List

Back