When Science….Isn’t

Truth:
Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

Technically gender is determined by hormones. And hormones are created by DNA, but the process doesn't always work the way it should. As you know (if you took biology in school) that both testosterone and estrogen are produced by biological males and females. The difference is in the ratios.

"....but the process doesn't always work...."

Which explains what passes for thinking in your case.
If only everyone could be so perfect as you.

Be serious!

I could shame the Seraphs with my goodness.​

You will not get out of this life alive so do try to do something better than argue here all day, every day

I am glad to see how it upsets you.

Let me dedicate Thomas Hardy's "Hap" to your pain:
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”

Excuse me if I paid attention when they taught biology in school.

Conservatives always think biology is simple.
As though it were even necessary.....more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

You were never taught any such thing.....only the Democrat Party 'taught' you that nonsense.
If I was never taught biology, maybe you can explain the "A" I got on my report card. Apparently you are part of the reason America is 25th in math and science. You dismiss math and science as politics.
So you obviously weren't paying attention.

Simple.

You are a Democrat.....and Democrats lie about everything.

Me?

A grad of the school with the very best fight song:

Under the category of delusion. possibly.
Oh yes, all the psychology professionals are delusional, and you with no experience or education in their field have outsmarted them. Good god. How do people like you act like this with a straight face? So fucking dumb. Embarrassing.

And there we have the vulgarity that identifies a Democrat.

As though it were even necessary.....more proof that Democrats lie about everything.

You were never taught any such thing.....only the Democrat Party 'taught' you that nonsense.
If I was never taught biology, maybe you can explain the "A" I got on my report card. Apparently you are part of the reason America is 25th in math and science. You dismiss math and science as politics.
She is a schizzo that believes that she knows everything and that anyone who disagrees with her is an idiot. Deep down however she knows that she is the fool, so do not be too hard on her, this place is all she has

am glad to see how it upsets you.
Yes we know. That is what trolls do, after all.
?

A grad of the school with the very best fight song
Not in any scientific field, we can be sure of that. You just do not belong in the science section.

You know as much about this subject as we have learned you know about every other one.

You should look at the bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.

am glad to see how it upsets you.
Yes we know. That is what trolls do, after all.
?

A grad of the school with the very best fight song
Not in any scientific field, we can be sure of that. You just do not belong in the science section.

You know as much about this subject as we have learned you know about every other one.

You should look at the bright side: some people suffer with a cerebral disease; you’ll never have to worry about that.
Teach us o grand leader

She is a schizzo that believes that she knows everything and that anyone who disagrees with her is an idiot. Deep down however she knows that she is the fool, so do not be too hard on her, this place is all she has

Maybe it’s time for you to have a brain scan….it’s possible the squirrel has died.

Truth:
Male and Female are biological categories. People lie; DNA doesn’t.

Gender dysphoria, a conflict between a person's physical or assigned gender and the gender with which he/she/ claims to identify, is a mental illness.

Demanding that other people participate in the delusion is not a right, it is oppression.

Technically gender is determined by hormones. And hormones are created by DNA, but the process doesn't always work the way it should. As you know (if you took biology in school) that both testosterone and estrogen are produced by biological males and females. The difference is in the ratios.

"....but the process doesn't always work...."

Which explains what passes for thinking in your case.
If only everyone could be so perfect as you.

Be serious!

I could shame the Seraphs with my goodness.​

You will not get out of this life alive so do try to do something better than argue here all day, every day

I am glad to see how it upsets you.

Let me dedicate Thomas Hardy's "Hap" to your pain:
“Thou suffering thing,
Know that thy sorrow is my ecstasy,
That thy love's loss is my hate's profiting!”
What in your opinion are you accomplishing here, other than detailing your schizophrenic tendencies I mean. Are you a cripple in a wheelchair typing with a pencil like stephen hawking?

Maybe it’s time for you to have a brain scan….it’s possible the squirrel has died.
They scanned my brain a couple of times, all anyone got was an echo. But in more fun news my chicken farm is up 20 percent over the last two days on a buyout rumor.

You keep on teaching doofy, we all need to learn from the master schizz

Under the category of delusion. possibly.
Oh yes, all the psychology professionals are delusional, and you with no experience or education in their field have outsmarted them. Good god. How do people like you act like this with a straight face? So fucking dumb. Embarrassing.
You haven't a clue as to the level of education I possess.

As to your vaunted "psychology professionals", I recall when many of them were cheerleaders for cross-generational sex in the 1970s.

You know as much about this subject as we have learned you know about every other one
Haha, yeah, you frauds like to go on message boards and act like what other posters know has any bearing on anything. Because what else can you embarrassing morons do? You would get laughed out of the room, if you tried your act out on scientists. You know this. That's why you are here pulling your taffy on the white wing armpit of the internet.

Forum List

Back