When will American Fortress State be created ?!?$$?

52ndStreet

Gold Member
Jun 18, 2008
We all see the evening news. The migrant situation just keep getting worse. More and more migrants keep coming across the southern border. Many bringing all sorts of plagues, and unchecked medical situations. Many are not medically checked by the States they are headed to.? They say its not in their budget to medically screen them.
Are we headed for the Fortress State system.?!?? A system where everyone has to be bar coded and scanned, before they can enter , and / or exit from a Fortress State system of a future USA, Fortress State system!??!!
Your thoughts about, the coming USA Fortress State System.!!??

We all see the evening news. The migrant situation just keep getting worse. More and more migrants keep coming across the southern border. Many bringing all sorts of plagues, and unchecked medical situations. Many are not medically checked by the States they are headed to.? They say its not in their budget to medically screen them.
Are we headed for the Fortress State system.?!?? A system where everyone has to be bar coded and scanned, before they can enter , and / or exit from a Fortress State system of a future USA, Fortress State system!??!!
Your thoughts about, the coming USA Fortress State System.!!??
Perhaps you should have posted a link to this "Fortress State System, you speak of. I have never heard of it.

Perhaps you should have posted a link to this "Fortress State System, you speak of. I have never heard of it.

TBH I was thinking not long ago we are probably headed toward a day when we will have a lot of gated towns like Sun City/Sun City West in Arizona.

Forum List

Back