"When will I see you again?"

TheParser

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2017
1. On YouTube, I have just stumbled across The Three Degrees singing "When will I see you again?"

2. Like some of the commenters under the video, I cried as they sang.

3. The music of the 1960s and 1970s was so beautiful.

(Sorry for not linking to it. I do not know how to. I'm a computer-illiterate senior citizen.)

Last edited:
1. On YouTube, I have just stumbled across The Three Degrees singing "When will I ever see you again?"

(Sorry for not linking to it. I do not know how to. I'm a computer-illiterate senior citizen.)

You highlight the web address and hit CTR and C at the same time on the keyboard to cut the link and then hit CTR and V to paste it in your post

1. On YouTube, I have just stumbled across The Three Degrees singing "When will I ever see you again?"

You highlight the web address and hit CTR and C at the same time on the keyboard to cut the link and then hit CTR and V to paste it in your post

Three wig wearing black women taking a break from tearing up the local McDonalds.

Three wig wearing black women taking a break from tearing up the local McDonalds.

Did it take you long to clean it up?

Did it take you long to clean it up?

this is the music section. Do you have a comment about the music or the singers? Put down the bong.

I just stumbled across a video of The Three Degrees singing "When will we meet again?" in the Japanese language!

According to some commenters, they were very popular in Japan in the1970s and that their Japanese pronunciation was very good.

You savvy computer users will know how to type in the correct words in order to get one of the YouTube videos.

1. On YouTube, I have just stumbled across The Three Degrees singing "When will I see you again?"

If you also really, really, really like this trio and that song, please go to YouTube and type in these words:

The Three Degrees When Will I See You Again (45 years later)

1. This video was made when the ladies were older.

2. It was made in Holland.

3. The female and male background singers lend a nice touch with their hips swaying back and forth.

4. The fine orchestra behind them is the icing on the cake.

5. All in all, a wonderful production, which I love to watch every day.

Forum List

Back