When will we outlaw murderous abortion system?!

Research the history of genocide.

There you find out an unpleasant truth, and that is, genocide is human nature.

I remember when Abortionist Kermit Gosnell was pinched for the commission of Atrocities in Philadelphia a number of years ago.

I thought that we could get real abortion industry regulation with this, passed on a bipartisan basis. But the libs really didn't give a shit.

We'll need to better fund our foster care system ... what?, about 800,000 unwanted children per year? ... sure, let the government raise children, bigger is always better ...

How about we outlaw extra-marital sex ... imprison both mommy and daddy ... government needs to be in our bedrooms watching ...

I suspect abortion is with us to stay. I do see the possibility for some restrictions on abortion such as no abortions during the 3rd trimester unless the life of the mother is in danger. There will also be the rape/incest reasons for having an abortion.

They seem to be harvesting the aborted fetuses, and or embryos for all kinds of Dr. Strange love experiments. The genetic industry are using them for cell line research.!!?

I suspect abortion is with us to stay. I do see the possibility for some restrictions on abortion such as no abortions during the 3rd trimester unless the life of the mother is in danger. There will also be the rape/incest reasons for having an abortion.

Perhaps, but common sense regulations and inspections of Abortuaries, paid for by a tax on the atrocity , might eliminate incidents like those with Gosnell.

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change

Sure, but the question is whether it will be REGULATED and TAXED, in order to prevent atrocities like those committed by Gosnell.

Abortion is highly regulated.

No it isn't. Gosnell's Abortion Mill was never visited by regulators. The Commonwealth of PA doesn't even inflict a tax on Abortion. My idea, to have regular inspectors come in on a weekly basis, make sure all of the staff has special training , licenses, license fees, etc. would really make Evil Abortionists like Gosnell think twice before committing abominations.

Sure, it would make Abortion a lot more expensive, but its worth it if we can save a single life.

How many more babies will we continue to slaughter with Abortion.! This genocide must stop.!? When will it end.? Your thoughts.
Let me ask you this. Are you "pro life or just anti abortion" ? I ask because some studies have shown that up to 75% of abortions are performed because the parent or parents feel that they cannor afford another child or a child at all. With that in mind, please answer the following:

Do you support a livable minimum wage ?
Do you support policies that would narrow the income and wealth desparities that plague this country?
Do you support universal health care coverage?
Do you support nutritional assitace programs like food stamps?
Do you support housing assitance programs?
Do you support free or subsidised day care and early childhood education.?

I am pro choice but can respect those who are TRUELY pro life and not just pro fetus. But, if you do not havethe same regard and concern for children after they born, as you do before they are born, I have no use for you.

It has been legal for 50 years
Isnt going to change

Sure, but the question is whether it will be REGULATED and TAXED, in order to prevent atrocities like those committed by Gosnell.

Abortion is highly regulated.

No it isn't. Gosnell's Abortion Mill was never visited by regulators. The Commonwealth of PA doesn't even inflict a tax on Abortion. My idea, to have regular inspectors come in on a weekly basis, make sure all of the staff has special training , licenses, license fees, etc. would really make Evil Abortionists like Gosnell think twice before committing abominations.

Sure, it would make Abortion a lot more expensive, but its worth it if we can save a single life.
Gosnell is in prison
Sounds regulated to me

Forum List

Back