Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Okey Dokey
1623278980141.jpeg

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.
I know , when you talk about more than two sexes and when life begins, they flip out. :rolleyes:

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.
What a disgusting peice of work you are for making such a comnparison.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
True....it's very clear that trump fluffers are threatened by science.
Which science -- the science that said masks don't work, or the science that said they do? The science that said the virus escaped a lab in China, or the science that said it came from a wet market?

I guess lefties think if you attacked Dr. Mengele you attacked science itself too.

If you want to avoid hell, you'll need to publicly apologize for that. I'm just watching out for your soul here. I mean, you're comparing a dedicated medical professional to an evil Nazi. That's "lower than whale shit" low.
Speaking of arrogant asses, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?

You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?

Okey Dokey
View attachment 499264
Why the FUCK hasn't a Republican State AG indicted Fauxi on 10,000 counts or however many Wuhan Flu deaths were in the State, on premeditated murder and terrorism???

Fauci= Dwarf Mengele.

Funny how history repeats itself.
Fauxi makes Mengele look like a patzer

You are right! Because - may be - Fauci has been responsible for killing more people than Hitler did in Nazi Germany.

In all honesty, Fauci should not be walking free, that is if Justice means anything these days.

Unfair to the original Mengele? It's true that Fauci has caused the deaths of millions more people than the original.

Fuck Fauci, he needs a short drop and a sudden stop.

You didn't have to jump in to defend that douchenozzle, you know. But you did anyways, which makes you a willing partner in the douchebaggery.

I mean, you could have just said nothing. You could have even criticized him for being a total jackass. But no, you joined his side.

Are you proud of what your cult has turned you into?
Look, I know you're angry, perhaps because you're starting to realize how badly you've bee manipulated...and how willingly. But I kinda doubt it.

Meanwhile, why do leftists believe they can speak for God?

He was a Nazi, that's the authoritarian right.

A Reich Member is about to regale us with how a system where the means of production is under the absolute control of the state, in which the state sets production levels, what products will be produced. in what quantity, and at what price they will be sold under a totalitarian dictatorship, where individualism is repressed - brutally - in favor of the collective, where individual rights are supplanted in favor of group privilege, where dissent against the party, the Reich, or collectivism is a criminal act, where religion is highly regulated, and doctrine determined by the state, is really "right wing."

Creepy Chang the ChiCom troll puts his foot in his mouth again...

Forum List

Back