Where are the compassionate liberals for LEGAL IMMIGRANTS????

The truth is the US Federal policy and the teachings of Jesus are aligned, so what are you so pissed off about? It's as if you guys never heard of the Prodigal Son? You are the bitter brother that's for sure...
Since when do you believe that?

Only in America do law abiding people who actually want to help people become citizens LEGALLY are criticized!
And that's the freedom of America. People can say what they want... as long as they are citizens covered under our respective state/federal laws.
These children and the people that are responsible ARE NOT citizens! They are illegals.

Again.. tell me what country allows people to sneak across their border and stay get welfare checks, free health care, food and shelter?
What country in the world allows that to happen?

All I know is there are a majority of the " Naturalized citizens" are pissed and rightfully so!
They had to go through at the minimum of 3 years sometimes 5 years take tests, complete an oath and surrender their former country citizenship to be able
to do what this illegals are now being given with no effort, in shorter time all the while getting free meals,health care,etc. what a deal!

Dude. She didn't come into the country illegally because we decided to let her be legal. She was given a special favor that millions don't enjoy.

Dude. She didn't come into the country illegally because we decided to let her be legal. She was given a special favor that millions don't enjoy.

NO you dimwit!!!
SHE came into the country following the rules! SHE DID EVERYTHING legally and above board!
The country didn't determine her coming in legally because she came in because the country asked her to follow the laws!
She did. No special favors. NOTHING and for idiots like you to accuse her and the 6.6 million in the last decade that like her became naturalized citizens BY following the laws required by this country she became a citizen!
She and the 6.6 million had NO special favors you dummy! I was there I know! NOTHING was given her as nothing was given to the other 6.6 million that like her FOLLOWED the laws that required her and them to do certain things and ONE MAJOR thing THEY NEVER DID WAS come into the country ILLEGALLY! Dumb f...k!!

Forum List

Back