Zone1 Where does it say in the Bible only adults can be baptized?

antisemitic tripe
I'm not anti-semitic, so I don't have any anti-semitic tripe. But you most certainly have anti-Christian tripe. So I'm beginning to see why SOME Jews were treated so poorly throughout history. They probably acted like you and someone put them in their place. Rightfully so.

My God is the God of Abraham.

Right. :auiqs.jpg:

If that was true you wouldn't worship an imaginary trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man who was derided, rejected, tortured, and crucified as a perfect human sacrifice to himself so that you can be an asshole and sin with impunity for life because he loved the Roman world so much.

You might not realize this ding (go figure) but some things just can't be faked. You are such a dick

Right. :auiqs.jpg:

If that was true you wouldn't worship an imaginary trinity that diddled a virgin to become a man who was derided, rejected, tortured, and crucified as a perfect human sacrifice to himself so that you can be an asshole and sin with impunity for life because he loved the Roman world so much.

You might not realize this ding (go figure) but some things just can't be faked. You are such a dick
It is true. 100% true. You will bow your knee to him.

John 8:58

Forum List

Back