Where Is Trump's Obamacare Replacement?

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

Health Insurance Costs Surpass $20,000 Per Year, Hitting a Record

when did anyone say they want it replaced???

we want it repealed and the feds out of the healthcare business,,,

its only you progressives that want it replaced,,,

I think you may want to spend a day and watch you tube vids of Trumps campaign rally's back in 2016.

Simple question. Where is it? He promised he would repeal and replace Obamacare on Day One.

So...where is this "great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost" Trump promised?

I think you may want to spend a day and watch you tube vids of Trumps campaign rally's back in 2016.

I dont give a fuck about him and his desires on healthcare and are one reason I didnt vote for him,,,

Ah. So your plan is to revise history, eh? Make a claim that the Republicans and Trump never promised to replace Obamacare, is that it? :lol:

Pathetic.

Trump: I'll replace ObamaCare with ‘something terrific’

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

So I ask you again: Where is Trump's "terrific" Obamacare replacement?

Ah. So your plan is to revise history, eh? Make a claim that the Republicans and Trump never promised to replace Obamacare, is that it? :lol:

Pathetic.

“It’s gotta go,” Trump said of ObamaCare in an interview Wednesday with CNN. “Repeal and replace with something terrific."

I dont want a replacement you ignorant fuck,,,

what gets me is why you progs dont like trump when most of his platform is progressive,,,

If we are going to stop the momentum of the Democrats' universal health care train, we better find that Trump/Republican Obamacare replacement which will be so much better!

Pathetic.

I done want a replacement you ignorant fuck,,,

what gets me is why you progs dont like trump when most of his platform is progressive,,,
What makes you think I am a progressive? Because I am holding Trump to his promise?

I suppose you want me to be submissive to Trump and just ignore the fact he doesn't have a replacement, eh? Just sit there and take it like you are. Just sit there and let Trump spit on my face and lie to me.

That's your idea of conservatism, is it?

Pathetic.

I done want a replacement you ignorant fuck,,,

What makes you think I am a progressive? Because I am holding Trump to his promise?

I suppose you want me to be submissive to Trump and just ignore the fact he doesn't have a replacement, eh? Just sit there and take it like you are. Just sit there and let Trump spit on my face and lie to me.

That's your idea of conservatism, is it?

what kind of replacement would you like???

Not true. It was a big part of the tRumpkin platform. All of you screamed yourselves sick over it a couple of years ago.

Not true. It was a big part of the tRumpkin platform. All of you screamed yourselves sick over it a couple of years ago.

not me,,,

Pathetic.

Oh, I see.

You want to go back to this:

do-nothing.jpg

That's the whole reason we have Obamacare in the first place. Skyrocketing health care costs for DECADES.

So the Republicans did NOTHING, and the Democrats puked up Obamacare.

And now you want Trump to continue to do NOTHING, while the Democrats offer UHC.

Brilliant plan. Nothing vs. Obamacare, Obamacare wins.

Now, Nothing vs. UHC. Which one do you think will win in the long run?

"You're going to have such great health care at a tiny fraction of the cost, and it's going to be so easy."

WHERE. IS. IT?

Pathetic.

Oh, I see.

You want to go back to this:

do-nothing.jpg

That's the whole reason we have Obamacare in the first place. Skyrocketing health care costs for DECADES.

So the Republicans did NOTHING, and the Democrats puked up Obamacare.

And now you want Trump to continue to do NOTHING, while the Democrats offer UHC.

Brilliant plan. Nothing vs. Obamacare, Obamacare wins.

Now, Nothing vs. UHC. Which one do you think will win in the long run?

I dont consider me being in control of my own life as being nothing,,,

its you progs that want the government to be in charge of your whole life,,,

President Trump's Obamacare replacement is coming right up. Just as soon as he's re-elected and the GOP takes back the House in 2020.

Good things take time, you know.
Trump already had a Republican Congress, and a funny thing happened.

After six years of 60+ fake repeals of Obamacare when they knew those repeals would be vetoed by Obama, the Republicans and Trump suddenly didn't pass any repeals once they had all the power!

You poor dumb saps still didn't realize you had been hoaxed all that time. Man, you cheered and cheered each fake repeal, but when the GOP had all the power and suddenly stopped passing repeals, you all just sat there and took it.

And now you are actually telling me that you are so mind boggingly stupid that you believe Trump will replace Obamacare if you give the Republicans ANOTHER chance!?!?!?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

:21::auiqs.jpg::laugh::laughing0301:

not me,,,
Oh of course not you!

LMAO!!!

Forum List

Back