Which covid vaccine is the best?

Siberian

Gold Member
Pfizer makes people die sometimes and paralize face..
Astrszeneca too
not heard much about Moderna

not out of patriotism but due to objective data - I think Russian Sputnik V is the best.
92% efficacy, no deaths at all, no serious consequences, can be stored and transported at +5C...

Moderna vaccine may give you an urge for consuming gherkin baby sweet pickles.

Astrszeneca too

not out of patriotism but due to objective data - I think Russian Sputnik V is the best.
92% efficacy, no deaths at all, no serious consequences, can be stored and transported at +5C...

If you Russians have a gun....put in your mouth and pull the trigger.
The vaccines are poison.

Astrszeneca too

Modena or Pfizer

Astrszeneca too

Pfizer is the same outfit that makes the best selling ED drug, so it might be a good choice for fellows that also need a little bit more lead in their pencils.

Astrszeneca too

Ivermectin. Works for botfly and heartworm too but be careful when licking your balls on the couch. You could fall off and break your neck

US demonstrates extreme egoism, rejecting some of poor countries requests to sell them vaccine and sabotaging purchases of Russian Sputnik V.

The vaccines are poison.
I'm certainly no expert on human cell mechanisms and have no idea what some of the terms used in this video mean except as nomenclature for various little bitty things and functions of things that can have big impacts on much bigger things and cause essential functions within your body to shut down or go haywire and perform abnormally. I'm especially leery things that can change my DNA.

I did catch one claim by this expert regarding the use of fetal tissue collected from aborted fetuses in the vaccines that has been challenged by other experts in an effort to say that fetal tissue from abortions is NOT actually in the vaccines. These naysayers contend that only clones of these fetal tissue cells are actually in the vaccines. While this may be true, this expert says that in order to produce the billions of fetal tissue clones required, actual aborted fetal tissue cells must be used as "seeds" to start the replication processes required to produce the clones. Her version sounds quite obviously true to me. Copies of things are necessarily based on a sample of the real thing.

This is not an effort on my part to discourage people from taking the shots. I'm just making this information available. Believe it or not. At the present time however, there's no way in hell I will voluntarily receive any of the existing COVID vaccines.

Get yourself a large bowl of popcorn and watch this 25.5 minute thriller. It beats watching The Twilight Zone and has no commercials. You can read the text of the speakers if you prefer to turn yours off.

Anyone having working knowledge of this topic and the issues discussed, please comment and provide some links to sources or to your credentials.

Cheers!

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :thankusmile:

we have a winner,first prize for best post on the thread.:thup:

WHY take a vaccine for a virus that is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus?:rolleyes-41:

oh and for all you trolls who say it is,enough of that crap,your bullshit has been exposed by the best doctors from around the world i made a thread of doing that.so in that case:shutupsmiley:

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :thankusmile:

we have a winner,first prize for best post on the thread.:thup:

WHY take a vaccine for a virus that is no more dangerous than the yearly flu virus?:rolleyes-41:

oh and for all you trolls who say it is,enough of that crap,your bullshit has been exposed by the best doctors from around the world i made a thread of doing that.so in that case:shutupsmiley:

one of my relatives died of this flu, and another had 30% of lungs destroyed, still has side effects 8 months after it..

In this case, I would wait until the results of the autopsy are confirmed before writing this off as being caused by the vaccine rather than coincidence or being poisoned by a family member.

However, the vaccine is my prime suspect.

Forum List

Back