Which is worse: The ACA or Indefinate Detention?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
The right is talking all this shit about how bad the ACA is for the country, it makes me wonder, is it worse than the government being able to snatch anyone off the street and hold them indefinately for the rest of their life without charges?

They talk about ACA tyranny, well, is it more tyrannical than locking someone up without any due process for the rest of their life?

They say, "where in the Constitution does it say the government should provide healthcare to everyone?", which is a debatable issue when you consider they are supposed to provide for the general welfare of the nation.

What is not in the best interests of the nation, is legislation making the Bill of Rights null and void. I think stripping us of our Constitutional protections is a little more important than the healthcare mandate, yet where were all the right wing protests back when the BA was shoving the Patriot Act and the Military Commission's Act down our throats?

Since they didn't say shit about that, whatever they have to say about the ACA, I don't care to hear.

It's in the Preamble... promote the general Welfare, not provide.

Provide is in Article I section IIIV. (look it up)

So, for you, I would recommend indefinite detention.

Now, report to the Principal's office, pronto! :D

Forum List

Back