Which Lib is going to be the next POTUS?

Which Lib will be the next POTUS?

• The Shrill

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Joe (blow) Bidden

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Sand man Sanders

• Harry Reid between the lines

• Micro Gates

• Georgie Porgie Clooney

• Mary the hottie Landrieu

• John the SOS Kerry

• who else?

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Hillary would be my choice. Nice to see adults in the White House after the bush clown act. Notice how nice the economy is humming along folks? No Spending trillions invading countries that had nothing to do with 9-11, no 9-11's with the Prez flying around in air force one not knowing what to do, like the idiot bush was, economies crashing all around us etc.?

Hillary would be my choice. Nice to see adults in the White House after the bush clown act. Notice how nice the economy is humming along folks? No Spending trillions invading countries that had nothing to do with 9-11, no 9-11's with the Prez flying around in air force one not knowing what to do, like the idiot bush was, economies crashing all around us etc.?
Fantasies are nice, aren't they? Nothing wrong with fairy tales and wishful thinking, none at all.

Why are you afraid of intellectual contemplation?

I want that little hottie failure from Texas.....Wendy Davis....
The media will cover her campaign as she goes from state to state in those cute little running shoes.
All the press will follow her from event to event with pics of which running shoes she's wearing....
Because the liberal media is all about style not substance....all about the sizzle.

Ha,ha....you're confused....wasn't that Rush Limbaugh that said "We've got the Babel"..........you are definitely addled..it's conservatives who go for beauty over brains....proven over and over with Palin....:)

Rush Limbaugh said that McCain's choice of Sarah Palin shows him to be a true maverick. That is just before he made the ludicrously sexist comment "We got the babe on our ticket."
dangerous idea Limbaugh and Hannity on the Palin choice

Fantasies are nice, aren't they? Nothing wrong with fairy tales and wishful thinking, none at all.
One persons fairytale is another persons nightmare, i.e.2008 & 2012.

Forum List

Back