Which liberals on here will support it, if it passes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jknowgood

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2010
South carolina
In Delaware a school district wants to change policy. Letting all children from k5 to k12, pick their own names, pick their gender, pick their own race. All this and they don't need to tell their parents about it. They want to be able to give the kids the hormone pills they will need. Without the parents permission or knowledge. The kids will be able to use whatever bathroom or locker room the want to. So liberals do you agree? And I said the school leaders are proposing this, it's not settled yet.

In Delaware a school district wants to change policy. Letting all children from k5 to k12, pick their own names, pick their gender, pick their own race. All this and they don't need to tell their parents about it. They want to be able to give the kids the hormone pills they will need. Without the parents permission or knowledge. The kids will be able to use whatever bathroom or locker room the want to. So liberals do you agree? And I said the school leaders are proposing this, it's not settled yet.

I don't see the point of it.

where is your link? coming from you, it might not even exist. but mostly, you don't care and it's just another trumptard troll thread.

I don't really care

I don't see the point of it.

where is your link? coming from you, it might not even exist. but mostly, you don't care and it's just another trumptard troll thread.
Is that a yes or no? We already know you want this. Remember when Obama was threatening federal fund cuts, if the schools didn't confirm to that policy?

I don't really care
So you are cool with school officials to do what they feel like to your kids or grandchildren?

I don't really care
So you are cool with school officials to do what they feel like to your kids or grandchildren?
I don't have kids or grandkids there. I guess the people there must be fine with it.

You forgot to give a link?

I'm not sure you're correct on this. Reading a few articles about it, the only actual quote I've seen from the proposed legislation is that they don't have to consult the parents about the child being called a different name and treated as other than their biological sex, I've seen nothing proposing hormone treatments.

That said, I still think that pushing right past the parents and assuming the position of sexual/gender identity mentor to these kids is dabbling in shit beyond both the authority and the ken of sociology wash-outs and 20 somethings with BA's in Communications. The fucking gall of public school administrators implying that they're qualified in any way to play this roll is mind boggling.

You forgot to give a link?
D governor, John Carney proposed it back in July. It's even worse than I thought. It won't pass, but so far only old school said what he thought of it. What, are checking talking points, before you give your opinion?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back