🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Which one of us had the better argument ?

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
This is what I told somebody from New York.

I told somebody from New York to go complain to CNN about this...

I had a glass of coca cola.
I'm at work now, unlike the welfare bums.
I'm at work whether the Dumbocrat party likes it, or don't like it.

I drive a ford expedition, and Al Gore can go screw himself sideways.
And after I use it to go home at the end of today...
I get to park it inside my garage..

And then I get to make dinner, and the Mayor of New York isn't going to tell me what to cook and how to cook it.
And afterwards, I get to go down in my basement, and lift some weights...

Then I get to take a bath, and then I get to play video games on my sony tv....
Then I get to walk my dog, and he isn't going to tell me what the f)uck kind of dog..
The Government can go f)uck itself.

So his response was...

"Well fine, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN that businesses continue to use copies of the law PROTECTING YOU, for a meaningless decoration, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN when somebody's pet hyena takes a nice chunky bite out of your stomach, and you can go complain to CNN when you eat at a restaurant and find a rat's intestines in your spaghetti"

"You can go complain to CNN when you hit hard economic times"

"And you can also go complain to CNN when you get into a car accident and don't come out of it as well off as you could have been, driving a Mercedes ML500"

so Which one of us had the better argument for the case?

And then I get to make dinner, and the Mayor of New York isn't going to tell me what to cook and how to cook it.

Then I get to walk my dog, and he isn't going to tell me what the f)uck kind of dog..

So his response was...

"Well fine, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN that businesses continue to use copies of the law PROTECTING YOU, for a meaningless decoration, and you can go complain to the same fuckin' CNN when somebody's pet hyena takes a nice chunky bite out of your stomach, and you can go complain to CNN when you eat at a restaurant and find a rat's intestines in your spaghetti"

"And you can also go complain to CNN when you get into a car accident and don't come out of it as well off as you could have been, driving a Mercedes ML500"

I would tell your friend
A. where you and others AGREE to these ordinances and safety codes, there is no problem.
it's where you disagree, why not work out those conflicts so the standards and limits are agreed upon?

B. otherwise, if people DON'T all agree to follow the same standards,
that's why you end up with rat dropping contamination if people DON'T follow the laws
already in place. it helps with enforcement if the people the law is affecting actually
CONSENT to the standards being established.

Ask any middle school teacher, the DIFFERENCE it makes if the
students in class write up the classroom rules THEMSELVES and agree to sign and abide by them.
Vs. the school creating policy, printing it up in the handbook, and expecting students to blindly follow.

There has to be ownership and equal commitment for laws to be enforced uniformly.

That is why Consent of the Governed is so important as the basis of
laws and social contracts, otherwise how are you going to enforce anything?

So his response was...

You whine too much

So his response was...

I have copied and shared this with several people. It displays the low-information voter better than any Ph.d thesis ever could.

The one thing we know about the OP is that he is filled with rage. His rage has been directed by movement conservatism into incoherent ranting against liberals and government. He lives in a world of strategically manufactured demons, but he appears to have a dangerously vague and simplistic idea of what those demons are. [gays, terrorists, environmentalists, bureaucrats, Hollywood, Jewish bankers(?), illegals, welfare queens, the media, etc. All rolled into one multi-headed hydra of doom, chasing him into the voting booth so that he can pull the lever for freedom]

Here is why we should weep for him. His mind and his emotions - nay his identity - has been co-opted by a political party that claims to stand for freedom, for the little man in his perennial struggle against the system. But here is the problem. He lacks the analytical tools to evaluate the information he is getting. The movement that owns his brain doesn't care about his freedom. It cares about creating the tax, regulatory and labor policies that allow for the narrow accumulation of capital, which capital is, through its ability to fund elections and lobby government, the very concentrated power he has been trained to hate.

The OP is an angry puppet who dances on cue. He doesn't have the intellectual curiosity or energy to research actual government policies. He just passively accepts and repeats populist garbage.

God help us. He votes.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back