Zone1 While America Props Up Ukraine, Former Afghan Soldiers Trained by U.S. Forces Are Coming to the Aid of Russia—And It’s Through Their Embassy in Iran

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Russia for the most has been at odds with it's moslem neighbors. More and More as of late a confederecy between russian and its mulim neighbors is developing.
The Long expected Prophecy between muslim countries and Russia by Bible believing Chirstians to attack Israel seams to be in full swing
This sez russian troops will be fighting along side afghan troops.
I would have thought 20 years ago this would have been unthinkable

Russia for the most has been at odds with it's moslem neighbors. More and More as of late a confederecy between russian and its mulim neighbors is developing.
The Long expected Prophecy between muslim countries and Russia by Bible believing Chirstians to attack Israel seams to be in full swing

I know what you mean. Twenty years ago, I wouldn't have thought any American would support Russia. But MAGA no longer sees Russia as our enemy.

I know what you mean. Twenty years ago, I wouldn't have thought any American would support Russia. But MAGA no longer sees RussiYoua as our enemy.
which has to do how with a confederate of muslim states and russia invading israel
You don't even believe in the bible CC

Islamists are happy to fight any infidels, even those they were once fighting alongside. To die in combat against any infidel exonerates them from any past sins and guarantees them entry into heaven.

I know what you mean. Twenty years ago, I wouldn't have thought any American would support Russia. But MAGA no longer sees Russia as our enemy.
Only those Normies who are cognitively limited and easily entrained believe Russia is America’s natural enemy ,.
However what America did in terms of trying to rape Russia before Mr P is not easily forgotten or forgiven .

Forum List

Back