White guy that punched black dude,..his defense....LOLOL

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Andy Benavidez, Accused In Racist Assault, Claims He's 'Allergic To Black People'
He reportedly wore a surgical mask during the fight so he wouldn't catch germs.

So help me God, if I never live to see another fuckin day in this country, I will forever realize, WE ARE INDEED THE AMERICAN STUPID....no other words can describe this country and its people.....LOLOLOLOL.
White dude is allergic to blacks and Trump, if their is a God, will perhaps spend zillions defending this nut in court. LOLOLOL. What I find, kinda interesting....I just hope the white women in his family has the same allergies....nigga's need a break!!:dance:

Andy Benavidez, Accused In Racist Assault, Claims He's 'Allergic To Black People'

So help me God, if I never live to see another fuckin day in this country, I will forever realize, WE ARE INDEED THE AMERICAN STUPID....no other words can describe this country and its people.....LOLOLOLOL.
White dude is allergic to blacks and Trump, if their is a God, will perhaps spend zillions defending this nut in court. LOLOLOL. What I find, kinda interesting....I just hope the white women in his family has the same allergies....nigga's need a break!!:dance:
I think you need a young white stud, since you believe all the white women are takin your men, you should mount up and ride awhile. Your outlook would be better if you got some once in awhile.

Link?

• Banned
Police say Benavidez told them he wore the mask so he wouldn't catch germs from black people, the station reported.

Link?
Police say Benavidez told them he wore the mask so he wouldn't catch germs from black people, the station reported.
56e8e2321500002a000b22a2.jpg
www.huffingtonpost.com

• Banned
Blacks are the biggest racists out there these days. What some loon thinks doesn't change it.
Really? Just about every racist nigga I see has a fuckin white Barbie Doll on his arms......LOLOLOLOL

Blacks are the biggest racists out there these days. What some loon thinks doesn't change it.
Really? Just about every racist nigga I see has a fuckin white Barbie Doll on his arms......LOLOLOLOL
I agree with you there, but have you seen those Barbie dolls at 30? You can't even tell they were once women, much less pretty ones.
LOLOLOL...jealous much these days?
Nope, I married a Barbie doll at 17, who still looks great in her mid 40's, she loves her multiple Pandora bracelets, her ford mustang, and our house, not to mention being at my beck and call, and she sexes me up damn near every night. What do I have to be jealous of? A Barbie doll without any real bling, living in a rundown apartment, with a black ken on her shoulder, riding on the bus? Now that's funny.

When those Barbie's want a life, it's already to late for them.

Forum List

Back