White officer who fatally shot Black man shouldn't have been in his backyard, judge rules in suit

our rights either matter or they dont,,

cops are payed and trained to know what those rights are and how far they are allowed to operate,,

they even swear an oath to protect and defend those rights,,

in a fair and just world the cop would be dead and the civilian walking free,,
A big factor in the equation is that SCOTUS concocted the stupid notion known as qualified immunity for cops 50 years ago and society has been punished for all that time. If we had actual leaders in this country, that bunch of BS would have been repealed.

A big factor in the equation is that SCOTUS concocted the stupid notion known as qualified immunity for cops 50 years ago and society has been punished for all that time. If we had actual leaders in this country, that bunch of BS would have been repealed.
Criminals really hate it when you interrupt their criminality. Hell they even get lawyers and Sue about it.

that immunity is not absolute and can be revoked,,

I can see a reason for it but the courts have a habit of not revoking it when they should,,

I can see a reason for it but the courts have a habit of not revoking it when they should,,
I understand your point and agree, but the reality is that no court anywhere (that I know of) has nullified or criticized the sophistry of QI. The sad truth is that the courts (for the most part) are every bit as corrupt as the other branches.

I understand your point and agree, but the reality is that no court anywhere (that I know of) has nullified or criticized the sophistry of QI. The sad truth is that the courts (for the most part) are every bit as corrupt as the other branches.
you should get out more often,,

I see immunity revoked all the time and posted another case he otherday on a cop,,

Nothing is perfect and that includes the police force but it's a goddamn sight better than not having one.

Yep there are bad cops but there's a thousand times more bad citizens who need those cops to reign them in.

Nothing is perfect and that includes the police force but it's a goddamn sight better than not having one.

Yep there are bad cops but there's a thousand times more bad citizens who need those cops to reign them in.
that doesnt help the dead or jailed civilian that never committed a crime,,

they are literally trained and paid to protect our rights not violate them,,

Forum List

Back