White Police Supervisor Allegedly Pressured Minority Cops to 'Take People's Freedom'

If that were true there would be no racism and discrimination.

There really isn't anyway. We've had laws against it for many years.

Some had a harder road than others based on skin color, but you already know that.

No, they may have had a harder road, but it was a road they chose to take.

Ok will do, tell you what Ray From Clownville you do the same and grab a few books on racism in America. You might be surprised what you can learn.

I've been around long enough to know what all this racism BS is. It's pure bull. Yes, it was common many years ago, but not today and it hasn't been in a long time. Look at your OP. You have police of color who apparently don't want to do their job by going after minority criminals, and because they were reprimanded for it, that's racist.

Sure it is easier, where did your folks come from?

It doesn't matter where you come from. Those services are able to trace back your history. There are DNA tests that tell you where you were from. My niece just had one done a few months ago.

I have been too many places in the world and I have seen many happy folks, do you think this is the only country in the world where folks are happy. Sounds like your dumbass need to go back to.the library and study some World History.

Human beings and animals adapt to their environment. Many think they are happy because they have little to compare it to. But it's one thing to go somewhere, and quite another to live there. When you visit somewhere, you get to see other people and how they live, but you are not actually living it yourself. The United States has to go through great expense and work to keep people out who are trying to come in. That's how great of a country this is.

White Christians were the ones who ENSLAVED my forefathers your rotten ass, cocksucker.

Believe it or not, slavery was sanctioned by God according to the Holy Bible.

Back in the time, people didn't have money. If you brought harm to somebody, they didn't get a Jewish lawyer and sue you in court. If you brought harm or shame to a person or family, you repaid your debt to them in servitude, and many times for life. God found favor and acceptance in slavery.

Back to your case, your African brothers fought and imprisoned the enemies of their rival tribes. White men came to Africa and they sold those imprisoned Africans to the white man as punishment and to profit with items from the new world they never had.

Fast forward to today, where do you you think you'd be right now if not for your ancestors being sold for slaves and coming to the new world? You might be in a hut somewhere like Obama's half-brother.
many of those slaves in africa wound up in african recipes .
Last I checked Jeffery Dahmer wasn't black.
He was gay like a number of other gay killers, also a cannibal.
He was also white.
And all whites are cannibals.
How many black cannibals do you know?

Amazing how a white man can tell black folks there isn't any racism and discrimination.
Some had a harder road than others based on skin color, but you already know that.

Some did, some didn't.
Ok will do, tell you what Ray From Clownville you do the same and grab a few books on racism in America. You might be surprised what you can learn.

I've been around long enough to know what all this racism BS is. It's pure bull. Yes, it was common many years ago, but not today and it hasn't been in a long time. Look at your OP. You have police of color who apparently don't want to do their job by going after minority criminals, and because they were reprimanded for it, that's racist.

Wow that is the same thing folks like you said in the 50s and 60s, because they didn't want to meet a quota and arrest and destroy the lives of innocent black folks. Can you point out in the report where it stated "minority criminals".

It doesn't matter where you come from.

So now it doesn't matter. You do realize black folks are the only people in this country who have been stripped of knowledge of where we come from.
Those services are able to trace back your history. There are DNA tests that tell you where you were from. My niece just had one done a few months ago.

You sure about that, if it's that easy I wonder why everyone hasn't done it.
I have been too many places in the world and I have seen many happy folks, do you think this is the only country in the world where folks are happy. Sounds like your dumbass need to go back to.the library and study some World History.

Human beings and animals adapt to their environment.

Especially when they have no choice.
Many think they are happy because they have little to compare it to. But it's one thing to go somewhere, and quite another to live there. When you visit somewhere, you get to see other people and how they live, but you are not actually living it yourself. The United States has to go through great expense and work to keep people out who are trying to come in. That's how great of a country this is.

Spare me that bullshit, as a white man that is easy for you to say when you have never been on the receiving end. That would be like telling today's Jewish folks that they benefitted from the Holocaust.

Wow that is the same thing folks like you said in the 50s and 60s, because they didn't want to meet a quota and arrest and destroy the lives of innocent black folks. Can you point out in the report where it stated "minority criminals".

You posted an OP and don't even know what it's about? That's their complaint. They are complaining that their supervisors wanted them to go after the hard cases which to me seems to mean the most dangerous people. Their claim is that those cases disproportionately targeted minorities. Well......if minorities are the hard cases, then it's not a discrimination thing. They are trying to get the most serious offenders off the streets and the minority officers didn't want to do that.

So now it doesn't matter. You do realize black folks are the only people in this country who have been stripped of knowledge of where we come from.

Which is why you pay these services to trace your history.

There are several places that do it. Here is just one ad.

Spare me that bullshit, as a white man that is easy for you to say when you have never been on the receiving end. That would be like telling today's Jewish folks that they benefitted from the Holocaust.

The Holocaust didn't bring the Jewish into this country so their children would be Americans when they were born. You think you and your people are the only ones that had a hard time? My father wanted to be a bricklayer. When he first signed up, they had to interview him with several union leaders. When they finished, they told him he couldn't be a bricklayer because of his Polish ancestry. Before he left he let his steam out. He told them to go F themselves, because he spent four years in the US Marines, one of those years fighting in Korea to help keep their worthless asses safe here at home. If not for that, they would have never let him join.

My father could tell you stories about growing up that no human being alive today could believe. Yet he and his six siblings never spent a day in jail yet alone prison. The males were all in the service and in wars except the youngest one who didn't see any action, and in spite of their extreme poverty and hunger, they all became productive citizens.

We were talking about the toilet paper shortage last year at a family doing. My father laughed and said "People today think no toilet paper is the end of the world. I grew up without toilet paper from the time I could walk until the time I left home for the service!" Hell, they didn't even have running water in the house he grew up in. They had an outhouse in the backyard, and it didn't even have a roof on it. Maybe not such a hard thing if he grew up in Texas, but in Cleveland, when that snow falls and it's 0 degrees outside at night, picture yourself in the backyard trying to relieve yourself.

Amazing how a white man can tell black folks there isn't any racism and discrimination.

Some did, some didn't.

Those services are able to trace back your history. There are DNA tests that tell you where you were from. My niece just had one done a few months ago.

Many think they are happy because they have little to compare it to. But it's one thing to go somewhere, and quite another to live there. When you visit somewhere, you get to see other people and how they live, but you are not actually living it yourself. The United States has to go through great expense and work to keep people out who are trying to come in. That's how great of a country this is.

Blacks dont know where they come from? blacks have no knowledge of the African continent ?

You posted an OP and don't even know what it's about?

What's it about Ray, explain it for us.
That's their complaint. They are complaining that their supervisors wanted them to go after the hard cases which to me seems to mean the most dangerous people.

Where did it stat "Hard cases"? See words matter, you are trying to change a word here or there to fit your weak ass excuses.
Their claim is that those cases disproportionately targeted minorities. Well......if minorities are the hard cases, then it's not a discrimination thing. They are trying to get the most serious offenders off the streets and the minority officers didn't want to do that.

Please show us where "hard cases" is used. To arrest "hard targets," who police allege were Black and Hispanic people.

"On one occasion in the 40th Precinct a white supervisor asked an African-American police officer, 'Are you going to take someone's freedom today?'" Spruill said in an affidavit.

The latest document is among some two dozen papers from current and former police officers who have backed a claim that a race-based quota systemdisproportionately affected minority officers.

You don't have a problem with a quota system when it is putting minorities in jail.

I haven't found the word criminal anywhere.

Which is why you pay these services to trace your history.

Yea I bet that is easy to do.

There are several places that do it. Here is just one ad.

I going to sign up today.

The Holocaust didn't bring the Jewish into this country so their children would be Americans when they were born. You think you and your people are the only ones that had a hard time? My father wanted to be a bricklayer. When he first signed up, they had to interview him with several union leaders. When they finished, they told him he couldn't be a bricklayer because of his Polish ancestry. Before he left he let his steam out. He told them to go F themselves, because he spent four years in the US Marines, one of those years fighting in Korea to help keep their worthless asses safe here at home. If not for that, they would have never let him join.

Yea think about that, think about all the black men who served in WWII and Korea to free folks who had more freedoms than they did. Look at how they were discriminated when it came to housing loans, college funds, etc. Think about how many black men that were denied those jobs just because they were black and they couldn't just curse folks out and then get the job.
My father could tell you stories about growing up that no human being alive today could believe.

Really? You have got to be kidding, right.
Yet he and his six siblings never spent a day in jail yet alone prison. The males were all in the service and in wars except the youngest one who didn't see any action, and in spite of their extreme poverty and hunger, they all became productive citizens.

You say that to say what, that most black men ended up in prison.
We were talking about the toilet paper shortage last year at a family doing. My father laughed and said "People today think no toilet paper is the end of the world. I grew up without toilet paper from the time I could walk until the time I left home for the service!" Hell, they didn't even have running water in the house he grew up in. They had an outhouse in the backyard, and it didn't even have a roof on it. Maybe not such a hard thing if he grew up in Texas, but in Cleveland, when that snow falls and it's 0 degrees outside at night, picture yourself in the backyard trying to relieve yourself.

Tell you what Ray, when you listen to how bad your father had it ramp that up two folds for black folks. Sorry but you can't tell me about bad times and my parents and grand parents who grew up down South had experiences a helluva lot worse than that.

Some did, some didn't.

Blacks dont know where they come from? blacks have no knowledge of the African continent ?
We were cutoff from our family tree, so how would we know.

Where did it stat "Hard cases"? See words matter, you are trying to change a word here or there to fit your weak ass excuses.

From your link:

Previous filings in the case allege that the quota system also encouraged officers not to arrest "soft targets," who were Asian, Jewish and white people.

From another source:

“Soft targets” were Asian, Jewish and white people, who weren’t to be arrested. “Hard targets” were Black and Hispanic people, the cops say.

Please show us where "hard cases" is used. To arrest "hard targets," who police allege were Black and Hispanic people.

"On one occasion in the 40th Precinct a white supervisor asked an African-American police officer, 'Are you going to take someone's freedom today?'" Spruill said in an affidavit.

The latest document is among some two dozen papers from current and former police officers who have backed a claim that a race-based quota systemdisproportionately affected minority officers.

You don't have a problem with a quota system when it is putting minorities in jail.

So who do you think they are arresting, law-abiding citizens? The demographics of NYC is 30% white and the rest minorities. Combine that statistic with the fact blacks per capita commit the most violent crime in our country, then of course to rid crime, most of the people there will be minorities. This isn't rocket science. Now if minority police officers are not arresting the worst of the worst because of their race, they are not performing their jobs.

No, it isn't. That's why these places are in business.

Yea think about that, think about all the black men who served in WWII and Korea to free folks who had more freedoms than they did. Look at how they were discriminated when it came to housing loans, college funds, etc. Think about how many black men that were denied those jobs just because they were black and they couldn't just curse folks out and then get the job.

And I agree, it was awful, but it's also something you didn't experience.

No, but the left is always using poverty in the black communities across our country as an excuse for black crime, just like you use this phantom racism to excuse black failure economically. Forget about the 70% out of wedlock birth rate and black women having several baby daddies, it has to be discrimination for their failures.
Tell you what Ray, when you listen to how bad your father had it ramp that up two folds for black folks. Sorry but you can't tell me about bad times and my parents and grand parents who grew up down South had experiences a helluva lot worse than that.

I'm sure there are in some cases, however my only point is that it was not just blacks who faced hard times due to race and ethnicity. Growing up in the 60s in Cleveland as a child, there was nothing but segregation; not just by race, but by ethnicity. Yes, you could buy a pizza in our Italian section of the city, but if you were not Italian and move there, they'd likely find your body in an alley somewhere. Back then, whites separated from each other and also discriminated against each other like what happened to my father.

Furthermore if my sister and I get anything from our parents after they pass on, we will be the first generation in our family to do so, and it won't be all that much. It's the same with all my friends that I grew up with. This lie that whites benefited greatly from inherited wealth is a small minority of whites.

From your link:

Previous filings in the case allege that the quota system also encouraged officers not to arrest "soft targets," who were Asian, Jewish and white people.

From another source:

“Soft targets” were Asian, Jewish and white people, who weren’t to be arrested. “Hard targets” were Black and Hispanic people, the cops say.

Looking for soft/hard cases which you stated.

So who do you think they are arresting, law-abiding citizens?
Are you saying they won't or haven't in the past.

The demographics of NYC is 30% white and the rest minorities.
How about 42.7%
[Quoye]Combine that statistic with the fact blacks per capita commit the most violent crime in our country, then of course to rid crime, most of the people there will be minorities.
[/QUOTE]
According to the DOJ that would be 30% which again shows that you will lie to make your bullshit believable.
This isn't rocket science. Now if minority police officers are not arresting the worst of the worst because of their race, they are not performing their jobs.

Well the numbers show that would be whites, so why aren't they targeting them?

No, it isn't. That's why these places are in business.

And I agree, it was awful, but it's also something you didn't experience.

Fool I grew up in the South in the 60s don't try and tell me what I experienced.

No, but the left is always using poverty in the black communities across our country as an excuse for black crime, just like you use this phantom racism to excuse black failure economically.
What is the root cause of crime? Why is crime higher in poorer areas of town?

[Quoye]Forget about the 70% out of wedlock birth rate and black women having several baby daddies, it has to be discrimination for their failures.
[/QUOTE]

You do realize many baby daddies are in the home the parents just aren't married. Pretty sure you don't.

I'm sure there are in some cases, however my only point is that it was not just blacks who faced hard times due to race and ethnicity.

Other than maybe Native Americans, NO other group of folks in this country has faced the hatred,, malice, racism and discrimination that black folks have.
Growing up in the 60s in Cleveland as a child, there was nothing but segregation; not just by race, but by ethnicity. Yes, you could buy a pizza in our Italian section of the city, but if you were not Italian and move there, they'd likely find your body in an alley somewhere. Back then, whites separated from each other and also discriminated against each other like what happened to my father.

Now ramp turn that up 2 or 3 times higher for black folks. My cousins grew up in Cleveland.
Furthermore if my sister and I get anything from our parents after they pass on, we will be the first generation in our family to do so, and it won't be all that much. It's the same with all my friends that I grew up with. This lie that whites benefited greatly from inherited wealth is a small minority of whites.

So how much wealth do you think black families are passing on to their children.

I didn't state it, the articles did. The terms are pretty self-evident of what they mean, unless you think the police refer to hard cases as outstanding parking tickets.

I'm saying in this situation. NYC is one of the most liberal cities in the country. How could they be arresting law abiding citizens in such a place?

How about 42.7%

Would you like my source?

According to the DOJ that would be 30% which again shows that you will lie to make your bullshit believable.

Wait a minute, what is 30%?

Because it's not whites. My city is 80% black, and all the crime comes from blacks. It's that way for most of the country.

Because they don't care about prison. Our prisons are playgrounds that don't offer enough of a deterrent. People come here from all over the world and laugh at what we call poverty. They could tell you what poverty actually is. Yet they don't get in trouble with the law either.

You do realize many baby daddies are in the home the parents just aren't married. Pretty sure you don't.

Given a lot of women have kids with different fathers, do they all live in the same house?

Now ramp turn that up 2 or 3 times higher for black folks. My cousins grew up in Cleveland.

So you blame whites? My suburb used to be one of the greatest and safest places in the county when it was white. Now it's nothing but problems since blacks moved in and became the majority. The stores closed down from all the robberies and shoplifting, garbage is thrown everywhere, noisy as hell since blacks can't go anywhere without that jungle music blaring so loud people six houses away can hear it, people shooting guns almost every night, we went from one murder ever 15 years to four or five a year. Who wants to live like that? Not us whites.

So how much wealth do you think black families are passing on to their children.

Depends what they have to pass on to them just like whites.

I didn't state it, the articles did. The terms are pretty self-evident of what they mean, unless you think the police refer to hard cases as outstanding parking tickets.

That is what you think they mean to try and justify that bullshit.

I'm saying in this situation. NYC is one of the most liberal cities in the country. How could they be arresting law abiding citizens in such a place?

We see it everyday all across this country.

I used the census bureau.

Wait a minute, what is 30%?

According to the DOJ/FBI the % of violent crime committed by black folks per capita.

Because it's not whites. My city is 80% black, and all the crime comes from blacks. It's that way for most of the country.

No it's not, that is the lie you are telling.

Because they don't care about prison. Our prisons are playgrounds that don't offer enough of a deterrent. [ People come here from all over the world and laugh at what we call poverty. They could tell you what poverty actually is. Yet they don't get in trouble with the law either.

You don't have a damn clue.

Given a lot of women have kids with different fathers, do they all live in the same house?

According to who?

So you blame whites? My suburb used to be one of the greatest and safest places in the county when it was white. Now it's nothing but problems since blacks moved in and became the majority. The stores closed down from all the robberies and shoplifting, garbage is thrown everywhere, noisy as hell since blacks can't go anywhere without that jungle music blaring so loud people six houses away can hear it, people shooting guns almost every night, we went from one murder ever 15 years to four or five a year. Who wants to live like that? Not us whites.

Why when the blacks move in the whites move out? What happens when you move out?

Depends what they have to pass on to them just like whites.

So if you don't have a damn thing to pass on what do you think most black folks have?

What do you think they mean? Ask anybody with common sense what they think it means.

We do? How come I never see it everyday?

The one you didn't provide a link to?

According to the DOJ/FBI the % of violent crime committed by black folks per capita.

Four times the percentage of their population of this country.

Then so must the media be also over here. I guess my police scanner is lying to me too. That is unless you know any white people with names like Lashawn Grey the third.

According to who?

Who invented the term baby daddy, white people?

Why when the blacks move in the whites move out? What happens when you move out?

Nothing when whites move in. I just explained what happens when blacks move in, and that's why whites leave. They rightfully worry about their property value, the safety of their children and family, the noise, the filth, the schools turning into war zones. Like I said, whites don't want to live that way. Why do you think we are always trying to get away from you people? African Americans are the only people in the world trying to get away from each other. If you don't want to live with your own kind, we certainly don't.

What do you think they mean? Ask anybody with common sense what they think it means.

So they are talking in codes now instead of just saying what was meant. Anybody with common sense that reads that knows they are talking about targeting minorities to run up the numbers.

We do? How come I never see it everyday?

Because you don't want to see it, you want things to stay the way they are.

The one you didn't provide a link to?

And what link did you post again?

Four times the percentage of their population of this country.

Last time I checked 30% per capita is not equal to over 50% of violent crimes.

Then so must the media be also over here. I guess my police scanner is lying to me too. That is unless you know any white people with names like Lashawn Grey the third.

So your police scanner covers the whole United States. Wow.
According to who?

Who invented the term baby daddy, white people?

Who invented the term Ni..........

Nothing when whites move in. I just explained what happens when blacks move in, and that's why whites leave. They rightfully worry about their property value, the safety of their children and family, the noise, the filth, the schools turning into war zones. Like I said, whites don't want to live that way. Why do you think we are always trying to get away from you people? African Americans are the only people in the world trying to get away from each other. If you don't want to live with your own kind, we certainly don't.

You are one white, redneck ass, racist plain and simple. You are one of those folks with your head up your ass and you make up this imaginative lily white world. Smfh.

So they are talking in codes now instead of just saying what was meant. Anybody with common sense that reads that knows they are talking about targeting minorities to run up the numbers.

What codes? Hard cases are the most serious cases. This is common sense, something very few on the left have.

No, because it rarely happens. If and when it happens, the city is held liable for any false arrest. They can be sued, they can be investigated for civil rights violations by the feds, and it would make it to the media that their taxpayers read.

Your problem is you watch too many movies. You see them arrest somebody and they cut to another scene. After they arrest a person they have to fill out a report. They have to meet with the prosecutor to discuss the case. They usually have to appear in court to testify and answer questions about the arrest and charges. They have to meet with the judge before the trial even starts to answer his or her questions. Then they have to chance that who they are arresting may get violent with them.

Cops don't want to arrest people if they can avoid it, especially minorities since they often fight with police.

According to your link, just with blacks, Latinos and Asians, that comes out to 67.5 %. Whites are 42.7% That totals 110.2.%, and then there are mixed races and others not identified. How does that happen?

We discussed this already. In murders alone, blacks commit over 53% of all of them in the country, most of them from males Your population is only 13.5%. That's four times your population size. If you consider most of them are from black males which is around 7%, that means black males commit murder 7.5 times their population size.

I didn't say that. I said where I live in an 80% black suburb.

You are one white, redneck ass, racist plain and simple. You are one of those folks with your head up your ass and you make up this imaginative lily white world. Smfh.

Nothing is made up. I lived it. I grew up in my lily ass white world, as a younger person I've lived on my own in a lily ass white world. Where I live now was a lily ass white world. The places I grew up and lived in all went to hell after blacks moved in, and most places around the country the same.

Last edited:

What codes? Hard cases are the most serious cases. This is common sense, something very few on the left have.

Yea that's some bullshit, nowhere in the report does it say anything about "hard cases" that is some bullshit you cooked up.

No, because it rarely happens.
False.
If and when it happens, the city is held liable for any false arrest. They can be sued, they can be investigated for civil rights violations by the feds, and it would make it to the media that their taxpayers read.

The city is held liable, but not the police officers that actually commit the crime.
Your problem is you watch too many movies. You see them arrest somebody and they cut to another scene. After they arrest a person they have to fill out a report. They have to meet with the prosecutor to discuss the case. They usually have to appear in court to testify and answer questions about the arrest and charges. They have to meet with the judge before the trial even starts to answer his or her questions. Then they have to chance that who they are arresting may get violent with them.

Lmao, is that the best weak ass argument you can come up with.
Cops don't want to arrest people if they can avoid it, especially minorities since they often fight with police.

More bullshit.

According to your link, just with blacks, Latinos and Asians, that comes out to 67.5 %. Whites are 42.7% That totals 110.2.%, and then there are mixed races and others not identified. How does that happen?

Tell the US census bureau, they did the census I didn't. Funny how you NEVER provided a link.

We discussed this already. In murders alone, blacks commit over 53% of all of them in the country, most of them from males Your population is only 13.5%. That's four times your population size. If you consider most of them are from black males which is around 7%, that means black males commit murder 7.5 times their population size.
So now you have switched from violent crimes to murder. Typical right wing, racist bullshit.

I didn't say that. I said where I live in an 80% black suburb.

You also said across this country.

Nothing is made up. I lived it. I grew up in my lily ass white world, as a younger person I've lived on my own in a lily ass white world. Where I live now was a lily ass white world. The places I grew up and lived in all went to hell after blacks moved in, and most places around the country the same.

Yep and all those lily white businesses, job opportunities, schools, etc. left with them, didn't it.

Yea that's some bullshit, nowhere in the report does it say anything about "hard cases" that is some bullshit you cooked up.

In your link is highlighted soft cases. In my link it highlighted both soft and hard cases. Why do you ask for evidence if you refuse to look at it?

The city is held liable, but not the police officers that actually commit the crime.

And what do you think happens to a police officer if he's responsible for the city getting sued, nothing?

It's not my argument. I've known several police officers in my life. Arresting people is a pain in the ass for them. They only reason they have to do it is because it's part of the job. However when they have discretionary power, they usually choose not to arrest. Have you ever been in court; sat that for a half-hour, an hour, getting behind the mic to testify or make a plea? It's about as exciting as going to church.

Tell the US census bureau, they did the census I didn't. Funny how you NEVER provided a link.

What good is providing a link if you're not going to go to it like my other link to your OP? I not only copied and pasted it, but I provided the link which you apparently didn't bother with.

So now you have switched from violent crimes to murder. Typical right wing, racist bullshit.

Yes, murder is a violent crime. We had this discussion before and you posted a link with other violent crimes. Blacks commit two to three times their population size in nearly every category. When I brought that up you had no comment.

Yep and all those lily white businesses, job opportunities, schools, etc. left with them, didn't it.

Schools can't leave, all they can do is become violent drug ridden war zones. Yes, those businesses and jobs did leave. How do you stay in business when criminals are stealing most of your profit? Nobody can stay in business that way and that's why they leave when there are too many blacks. How do you have anything nice with blacks? You can't.

It breaks my heart to do all that work in the front yards only to have trash all over my freshly mowed lawn because of the blacks two days later. When it was white, the city used to have a fireworks show on the 4th of July. They discontinued it because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into a riot. One of our local Catholic schools here used to have a festival every July with rides for the kids and gambling and alcohol for the adults. Blacks closed that down too. Our city pool? A million dollar leaf collector. Blacks won't pay to keep it open.

Like I said, you can't have anything nice once blacks move in. They just ruin it.

In your link is highlighted soft cases. In my link it highlighted both soft and hard cases. Why do you ask for evidence if you refuse to look at it?

The word that is used is targets not cases. If there has been no arrest how can there be a case?

And what do you think happens to a police officer if he's responsible for the city getting sued, nothing?

In many of these cases nothing or they just move to a new job somewhere else.

It's not my argument. I've known several police officers in my life. Arresting people is a pain in the ass for them. They only reason they have to do it is because it's part of the job. However when they have discretionary power, they usually choose not to arrest. Have you ever been in court; sat that for a half-hour, an hour, getting behind the mic to testify or make a plea? It's about as exciting as going to church.

Yea that sounds good, but it's not reality.

What good is providing a link if you're not going to go to it like my other link to your OP? I not only copied and pasted it, but I provided the link which you apparently didn't bother with.

So how did you get 30% and the US Census bureau has 42.7%

Yes, murder is a violent crime.

There are alot of violent crimes that aren't murder.
We had this discussion before and you posted a link with other violent crimes. Blacks commit two to three times their population size in nearly every category. When I brought that up you had no comment.

Save it, you are lying when you say that black folks commit the majority of violent crime.

Schools can't leave, all they can do is become violent drug ridden war zones. Yes, those businesses and jobs did leave. How do you stay in business when criminals are stealing most of your profit? Nobody can stay in business that way and that's why they leave when there are too many blacks. How do you have anything nice with blacks? You can't.

More of the same lies, crime rises when opportunities are less, that's why most criminal activity takes place in poorer areas. The 2 go hand in hand.
[Quoye]It breaks my heart to do all that work in the front yards only to have trash all over my freshly mowed lawn because of the blacks two days later. When it was white, the city used to have a fireworks show on the 4th of July. They discontinued it because you can't assemble any large group of blacks without it turning into a riot. One of our local Catholic schools here used to have a festival every July with rides for the kids and gambling and alcohol for the adults. Blacks closed that down too. Our city pool? A million dollar leaf collector. Blacks won't pay to keep it open.

Like I said, you can't have anything nice once blacks move in. They just ruin it.
[/QUOTE]

So move like the other whites did, WTF would stay somewhere that is dangerous and that they are unhappy to be there. Sounds like some bullshit too me.

Forum List

Back