‘White Privilege’: Libs Erupt as Tebow Gets Second NFL Chance While Kaepernick Remains Sidelined

Wrong RETARD we just want reasonable restrictions on personal demand abortions. at 24 weeks NO MORE on demand since the HUMAN BABY can survive outside the womb. You keep claiming shit that almost no one actually advocates for in an effort to scare others away.

Except that's not what you anti-Choice nutters are pushing for, you are pushing for heartbeat bills to effectively end all abortions, or TRAP laws that make it impossible to set up a clinic.

Fewer than 1% of abortions happen after the 24th week, and they are almost always for medical necessity- either a threat to the woman's health or the fetus is horribly deformed.

Or do you think there's a woman out there who has an abortion at month 7 of a pregnancy for the hell of it?

Wrong RETARD we just want reasonable restrictions on personal demand abortions. at 24 weeks NO MORE on demand since the HUMAN BABY can survive outside the womb. You keep claiming shit that almost no one actually advocates for in an effort to scare others away.

Except that's not what you anti-Choice nutters are pushing for, you are pushing for heartbeat bills to effectively end all abortions, or TRAP laws that make it impossible to set up a clinic.

Fewer than 1% of abortions happen after the 24th week, and they are almost always for medical necessity- either a threat to the woman's health or the fetus is horribly deformed.

Or do you think there's a woman out there who has an abortion at month 7 of a pregnancy for the hell of it?
And yet you REFUSE to codify it in law

since its only 1% and there are exceptions for medical necessity I think really worried about the political angle for the the anything-goes left

Libs don't want any restrictions on the abortion industry

since its only 1% and there are exceptions for medical necessity I think really worried about the political angle for the the anything-goes left

Libs don't want any restrictions on the abortion industry

I think it's more of a camel's nose under the tent kind of thing... Once you give Globby the Fetus more rights than the woman it is inside, pretty soon the women have no rights at all.

A million a year is a lot.

Either you believe that a fetus is a life and thus abortion is murder or your dont in which case you can do whatever you want to it. The effort to try and split the hair of when it's ok or isnt ok is pointless IMO. To the people that believe it isnt a life what constitutes "life" to you?

Sure. but this is page 22 and it drifted off topic back on page 1 so...

Tebow is getting a shot at TE because he's an elite athlete whos stayed in shape an is willing to work hard and give it a shot at a new position now that hes toward the end of his potential career and hes willing to take market value for his talent. It doenst hurt that he's from J Ville and has a great relationship with the HC. He also wont be a huge distraction. CK is none of those things and thus isnt on a roster. The guy doesnt really want to play football. He's not an idiot he's tracking that he doesnt have the skills to play the position at the starting role. He lost his job to Blaine Gabbert for crying out loud. I find it hard to believe that he's a better QB now than he was when he was regulated to the bench.....

And lets be fair. CK was never that good. He was serviceable at best. His best year 2014 I think he had 3.3k yards on 16 starts. That would put him just above Daniel Jones (who only started 14) this year and his completion percentage of 60 put him just above Sam Darnold... He wasnt terrible but once Defenses figured out that he really couldnt throw the ball all that well he wasnt really all that effective. He wanted starters money on back up talent. And everyone knows the best back up qb is the one you never know the name of which was never going to be the case with CK.

Gee, a guy with character versus a feral animal that encourages murdering cops; what an insult to Democrats. Gestapo Garland just has to do something about this, and soon.
Encourages murdering cops? Got a link to that or are you talking about the crazies who beat up 130 cops at the Trump riot?

Do you faggots actually think people have forgotten about the vermin's cop killer socks he was so proud of wearing and can now play dumb about it? lol you sociopaths are hilarious.
Take your gay fantasies elsewhere because we`re not interested. Where`s your link to someone encouraging murdering cops?

The asshole supported BLM who not only has a record of killing cops but also of burning, looting and massive insurrection. Piss on the sonofabitch.

The NFL has kissed enough of that destructive Black ass without kissing his also.
The NFL is well on its way to being out of business.....give it less than a decade.....

JO

Ok, I tried encouraging everyone to get back on topic. Now I am deleting off topic posts.

If you want to talk about God, abortion or whatever, go start a new thread.

Typical SEC fan.... :auiqs.jpg:

Feel free to complain. It has nothing to do with being an SEC fan. It has everything to do with keeping a thread on topic.
Because it wasnt a joke. Take your panties off and untwist them..

My panties are not twisted. I am telling you to stay on topic.

And I thought you said "Typical SEC fan". Why would I have my panties in a wad for beating other teams from other conferences.

Do stick with the topic of Tebow being in the NFL again. It is my last warning.

Feel free to complain. It has nothing to do with being an SEC fan. It has everything to do with keeping a thread on topic.

And I thought you said "Typical SEC fan". Why would I have my panties in a wad for beating other teams from other conferences.

Whatever man. There were 2-3 people who had a 22 page off topic debate and you’ve singled out my 3 posts. Strong......

Whatever man. There were 2-3 people who had a 22 page off topic debate and you’ve singled out my 3 posts. Strong......
No, I singled out every post that was off topic after I said we need to get back on topic. Yours, Hadit's, and JoeB's were deleted.

Now, stay on topic or be thread banned. It is really quite simple.

Forum List

Back