White Privilege - NBA

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 4, 2018
Boston, MA
Nikola Jokic wins the MVP. NBA is 85% black but a white guy won? Ridiculous. Antifa should begin looting stores around Denver shortly and leftists will boycott all Nuggets games and merch.

Is this why LeBron is cryin today?....I've never seen a pro ball player walk off the court before the game has ended because he was getting beat....Lakers...dump this bum.....

Is this why LeBron is cryin today?....I've never seen a pro ball player walk off the court before the game has ended because he was getting beat....Lakers...dump this bum.....

I remember both the Pistons teams, Celtics and I think the Bulls left the court before the end of playoff loses back in the 90's when teams really hated each other. At the very least, if my memory is inaccurate, they left immediately after the loss and without shaking hands. They touched on it in the Netflix Michael Jordan documentary.

People can call me a conspiracy guy all they want, I watched the NBA prop up their massive cash cow named Michael Jordan, the phantom fouls which allowed him to dominate as the NBA soared in their global revenue were real. I saw Jordan time and again shrug his shoulders when a player would roll their eyes or glare with anger. He was saying "hey man, I'm not the ref, I don't make the calls".

Therefore, I think the NBA was secretly happy that Lebron lost, and, they were more than happy to see a white player do so well and win the MVP. They have a real image problem from the China First coddling to the activism on full display last year. They are taking a hit even worse than the NFLs when they were kneeling for the anthem. They'd love nothing more than a Bird/Johnson rivalry again if it were even possible.

I'm not saying he didn't earn it, I'm saying, they are realizing that maybe giving so much power to one player is a really bad business decision, especially as Americans are fighting a pandemic and in no mood to be lectured by a near billionaire. Lebrons public statement that he believed "Curry should win the MVP" sealed the deal in my opinion. There was no way they were going to give it to him after the King called for it.

The NBA MVP has occasionally been queer. It was not so long ago when Shaq was the most dominant player in the league by far, and Steve Nash & Dirk Nowitski were winning the MVP's.

Nikola Jokic wins the MVP. NBA is 85% black but a white guy won? Ridiculous. Antifa should begin looting stores around Denver shortly and leftists will boycott all Nuggets games and merch.

The NBA was in the shitter before Bird and HIV Johnson showed up.

Bird brought white fans back in droves and it spread as Jordan brought a show.

I wish Bird and HIV Johnson played pro baseball or shuffle board

How many NBA team owners are black compared to white owners?

Why don't you learn to sew quilts?

How many are women compared to men? LOL why does that matter?

I can tell you can't answer a simple question, stop feeling so guilty.

I can tell you can't answer a simple question, stop feeling so guilty.
What simple question? Why are you trying to divert the thread?

How many "little people" or transvestites?

More important, what does the NBA have against little people and transvestites? Prejudice is abound in the NBA it seems and a few need to be Cancelled

To me, the game was flat out better in those years. I don't watch it at all these days.

To me, the game was flat out better in those years. I don't watch it at all these days.
It’s still fun. I disagree

I have to assume you think this is some sort of "gotcha?"

How DARE anybody be judged on merit when we all know that skin color is all that matters.

After all - do not judge a man....oops.....a person....oops, I mean entity by the content of their character, but by the color of their skin!

New Topics

Forum List

Back