White South African Farmer Previously Paralyzed in Violent Attack is Tied Up and Murdered in His Wheelchair

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

White South African Farmer Previously Paralyzed in Violent Attack is Tied Up and Murdered in His Wheelchair​

4 May 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila
A paralyzed South African farmer was tied up and brutally murdered in his wheelchair by attackers who had been hiding near the property waiting for the perfect time to strike.
46-year-old Neil McKay was paralyzed 20 years ago in a violent robbery when he was shot in the spine.
McKay’s mother found him murdered in his bedroom when she went to his farm to check on him.
A family friend said the attackers targeted McKay so they could steal money out of his safe.
KwaZulu-Natal police spokesperson Captain Nqobile Gwala said a murder investigation has been opened but no arrests have been made.
The Daily Mail reported:
A helpless farmer shot through the spine by robbers and left paralysed 20 years ago in South Africa was tied up in his wheelchair and cruelly strangled to death in a second attack.​
Police investigators said he had been strangled by his captors, who had been hiding close to the property, waiting for Neil to be alone.​
His death has sparked fury in the town of Winterton in KwaZulu-Natal province, especially as his attackers were not captured after the first assault.​
Alf Lees the Democratic Alliance MP for Uthukela constituency said: ‘Who would murder a man in a wheelchair? A man who was unarmed and physically unable to defend himself?​

Comment:
Five or six years ago, I would not have posted this type of news on the Message boards or any other political discussion forum. However, viewing and reading about the violence against cities, town and individuals that "Black Lives Matter" and "ANTIFA".
I find there are many comparisons to the Mau, Mau, ANC and BLM/Antifa that have been perpetuating, violence, looting, arson and attacks on White, Asian, Hispanic and Blacks themselves in America.
In South Africa they put in a "constitution" to take away freedom of speech, etc so they could not be criticized.
Then they let the criminals loose to terrify and subdue everyone. I see the comparisons, Today the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are doing the same to America- divide and conquer.explains why communists have been historically and are nowadays extremely to whites and want us dead, literally. Watch Merrick Garland who is working on legal framework to fight "white terrorists", this will serve as cover for white genocide that neo Bolsheviks have been aiming for, the very reason why neo-Bolsheviks cheated their way to power.
This explains why communists have been historically and are nowadays extremely violently racist to whites and want us dead, literally.
Watch Merrick Garland who is working on legal framework to fight "White Terrorists", this will serve as cover for white genocide that neo Bolsheviks have been aiming for, the very reason why neo-Bolsheviks cheated their way to power.

Wow....I thought all of the whites were genocided in South Africa already.....

Not quite, but the few farmers left have sent their families away. Those that remain are under constant fear of attack.
Should all the white farmers leave South Africa?
Should all the black people leave the US?

This question could have something to do with trying to tie this murder to Merrick Garland.

Just how close have Americans come so far on displaying the same behaviour as that displayed by the German people in the 30's?

Is the Facebook decision against Trump bringing extremist sentiments out into the light of day?
There's something that is causing an elevated level of frothing at the mouth by Americans today, that is more than the norm?

Sadly this is nothing new. He's the latest in a long line of white South African farmers that's been getting brutally massacred for years now.

But, just like everywhere else in the developed world be it the black knife gangs in London running about stabbing and killing each other, Muslim grooming gangs in and around the Midlands of the UK, the BAME mob in Govanhill Glasgow pimping their children, Islamic Terrorists in the suburbs of Belgium & Paris, the refugee rapists in Germany, the boatloads of undocumented undesirables that arrive in Italy and Spain from North Africa, the shit all over the USA with BLM and the blacks in South Africa murdering all the white farmers they can - no-one's interested.

The white folk with the power to act, aren't and are failing the world.

The blacks/minorities committing these acts only can do so because of the white folk who enable them to and empower them at worst or simply turn a blind eye at best.

These groups of folk are so protected it's unbelievable and I'll never be able to fathom out why.

In South Africa especially, the agriculture industry is on it's arse. Black folk have been given farms, land, livestock, resources and preferential treatment on contracts and they can't cope all because they want to retrospectively even up the score to try and balance out what they thought was bad about apartheid.

South Africa has gradually got worse since they removed apartheid. This is the fruits of the worlds biggest corrective action for all to see - racist murders and an industry totally ruined.

I have a friend from South Africa.
White, English speaking,school teacher. The kind of person you'd want to come to your country.
She applied for asylum in the U.K: Refused.
She applied for asylum in the U.S: Refused (Obama years)
She said as a white she was at serious risk of being attacked and murdered.
She ended up fleeing to South America.
The UK and US actively discriminate against white South African refugees.

Sadly this is nothing new. He's the latest in a long line of white South African farmers that's been getting brutally massacred for years now.
How many whites must die before the score is tied? Hundreds of thousands?
Until that score is reached it's hard to imagine that the white settlers don't have it coming.

I don't, but I do relate it to America's struggle, which is pretty much the same as Hitler's Mein Kampf.

Until that score is reached it's hard to imagine that the white settlers don't have it coming.

I don't, but I do relate it to America's struggle, which is pretty much the same as Hitler's Mein Kampf.
You are a horrible piece of shit.

Right the wrongs by more wrongs and by wrongs I mean brutal murders.

Folk like you should actually be locked up.

Psychopath.

I have a friend from South Africa.
White, English speaking,school teacher. The kind of person you'd want to come to your country.
She applied for asylum in the U.K: Refused.
She applied for asylum in the U.S: Refused (Obama years)
She said as a white she was at serious risk of being attacked and murdered.
She ended up fleeing to South America.
The UK and US actively discriminate against white South African refugees.
We dont want any of your friends in the UK.

South Africa has gradually got worse since they removed apartheid. This is the fruits of the worlds biggest corrective action for all to see - racist murders and an industry totally ruined.

Much of that is true, but it does call for an understanding on why it's true. You are all about the American attitude of making the situation worse.
There's an opposite attitude to be noticed in people who are more interested in social change that can make the situation better.

If you don't know what that could be then you might want to think about it?
What do you think should be done in S.Africa?
Is there a solution that could be common to dealing with America's systemic racism problem?

Such a novel idea from white extremist Americans, to attempt to tie this to Merrick Garland's efforts.

Let that be a measure of the hating and racism that has become the life blood of close to half of Americans.

White South African Farmer Previously Paralyzed in Violent Attack is Tied Up and Murdered in His Wheelchair​

4 May 2021 ~~ By Cristina Laila
A paralyzed South African farmer was tied up and brutally murdered in his wheelchair by attackers who had been hiding near the property waiting for the perfect time to strike.
46-year-old Neil McKay was paralyzed 20 years ago in a violent robbery when he was shot in the spine.
McKay’s mother found him murdered in his bedroom when she went to his farm to check on him.
A family friend said the attackers targeted McKay so they could steal money out of his safe.
KwaZulu-Natal police spokesperson Captain Nqobile Gwala said a murder investigation has been opened but no arrests have been made.
The Daily Mail reported:
A helpless farmer shot through the spine by robbers and left paralysed 20 years ago in South Africa was tied up in his wheelchair and cruelly strangled to death in a second attack.​
Police investigators said he had been strangled by his captors, who had been hiding close to the property, waiting for Neil to be alone.​
His death has sparked fury in the town of Winterton in KwaZulu-Natal province, especially as his attackers were not captured after the first assault.​
Alf Lees the Democratic Alliance MP for Uthukela constituency said: ‘Who would murder a man in a wheelchair? A man who was unarmed and physically unable to defend himself?​

Comment:
Five or six years ago, I would not have posted this type of news on the Message boards or any other political discussion forum. However, viewing and reading about the violence against cities, town and individuals that "Black Lives Matter" and "ANTIFA".
I find there are many comparisons to the Mau, Mau, ANC and BLM/Antifa that have been perpetuating, violence, looting, arson and attacks on White, Asian, Hispanic and Blacks themselves in America.
In South Africa they put in a "constitution" to take away freedom of speech, etc so they could not be criticized.
Then they let the criminals loose to terrify and subdue everyone. I see the comparisons, Today the Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrats are doing the same to America- divide and conquer.explains why communists have been historically and are nowadays extremely to whites and want us dead, literally. Watch Merrick Garland who is working on legal framework to fight "white terrorists", this will serve as cover for white genocide that neo Bolsheviks have been aiming for, the very reason why neo-Bolsheviks cheated their way to power.
This explains why communists have been historically and are nowadays extremely violently racist to whites and want us dead, literally.
Watch Merrick Garland who is working on legal framework to fight "White Terrorists", this will serve as cover for white genocide that neo Bolsheviks have been aiming for, the very reason why neo-Bolsheviks cheated their way to power.
Why doesnt whitey fuck off home ?

South Africa has been a shytehole for some time. It's going to continue to slide until only China will be brave enough to move in and exploit the remaining citizens.

Wow....I thought all of the whites were genocided in South Africa already.....
The genocide has been going on for years unencumbered by actual stats. As an American perhaps you could tell us how the US has eliminated murder and theft ?
They know that it's America's problem too and their only answer in both cases is more violence and force against the black populations.

Just imagine!! Have you heard that Chauvin might get a new trial, because the jury got it wrong the first time?

I see many definite signs of a rise of fascism. The Facebook decision is likely to stir the fires, more than limit the Trump influence.

The whites in southern Africa have always been massively outnumbered...... it ain't like that here.

The fact that they were in charge for so long, and have hung on this long, even after losing all political power, speaks to how tough they are.

I've known a few white Africans, and every one of them was a killer.
I had a CSM when I was in the Airborne who was a veteran of the Rhodesian war.
My dad did some mercenary work in SE Asia during the Vietnam war, and later took a gig in Angola..... he was back in less than 90 days. Said Cambodia and Laos were paradise compared to Africa, and he wasn't going back for any amount of money.

I've never been there, but I get the impression it's one seriously fucked up place.

Forum List

Back