Who am I?

Sterre

May 15, 2021
Hi all,

I'm from Europe (Belgium) and not here for the politics discussions. :D A friend of mine pointed out this forum for entertainment purposes. I'm just checking things out, and if I like it here, the games section is where you'll find me.
If you want to get to know me better, leave me a message. :)

Sterre.

Hi all,

I'm from Europe (Belgium) and not here for the politics discussions. :D A friend of mine pointed out this forum for entertainment purposes. I'm just checking things out, and if I like it here, the games section is where you'll find me.

Sterre.

No one cares.

Hi all,

Sterre.
The only game we got here left two months ago....

american_flag_welcome_mat-r630595428c4b4d6abe266e7c809d7a2d_69jvd_704.jpg

welcome.

Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome. A friend of yours? You might want to rethink who your friends are.....jest sayin

Hi all,

Sterre.

We have a games section?

Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome to USMB, Sterre. Hope you enjoy the boards. Visited Belguim in 2006. What a lovely country. ♡♡♡♡♡ Loved being there even for a short time.

Hi all,

Sterre.

Hi ropy

Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome to USMB, Sterre. Once years ago when attending a business conference in Germany, we took a group option to cross the border and visit Belguim. They took us to a wonderful coffee house where I was treated to the best coffee in the world. Lovely memory!

Hope you enjoy the boards here. :thup:

Last edited:
Thanks for your welcome. :)
I admit that I stopped posting here due to my friend leaving this board completely. I do go listen to songs from time to time. :)

Hi all,

Sterre.
Welcome. I was in Brussels about five years ago. I thought Belgians were white?

Forum List

Back