Who Are The Palestinians " III "

Remember that time Travel Palestine, “The Official Site For Tourism In Palestine,” claimed palestinian Arabs have been around for one million years?

Or that time Fatah Central Committee member Saeb “Massacre” Erekat claimedpalestinian Arabs were descended from Canaanites from over 10,000 years ago?

Or that time Mahmoud Al-Habbash, Mahmoud Abbas’ advisor on Religious and Islamic Affairs and Supreme Shari’ah Judge, claimed they were descended from Canaanites and Jebusites from 5,000 years ago?

Or that time PA President Mahmoud Abbas implied they were descended from Philistines from 6,000 years ago?

Or that time he contradicted himself and claimed they were descended from Canaanites from 3500 years ago?

Well, Rawhi “Rory” Fattouh, President of the PNC, has gone back in time the furthest yet – 1.5 million (years).

It’s as if they think we were born yesterday.

That's right, because you never withdrew!

Ummm, Israelis withdrew from Hamastan many years ago. And, the savages looted and destroyed the numerous greenhouses left by the Israelis, built to grow fruits and vegetables. So fucked up they can never unfuck themselves.

Ummm, Israelis withdrew from Hamastan many years ago. And, the savages looted and destroyed the numerous greenhouses left by the Israelis, built to grow fruits and vegetables. So fucked up they can never unfuck themselves.
Israeli bullshit, of course.

"I couldn't believe it. Almost all of my crops are dead, and the rest is dying," Anita Tucker, one of the pioneer farmers of Jewish Gaza told WND. "I hope the Palestinians aren't expecting fresh produce. ... A fortune in crops is now all gone."

When did I say you hated Catholics?
that's in the message I linked to (post 120 in that other thread). You wrote, "Take care my Catholic-hating friend!"

"I couldn't believe it. Almost all of my crops are dead, and the rest is dying," Anita Tucker, one of the pioneer farmers of Jewish Gaza told WND. "I hope the Palestinians aren't expecting fresh produce. ... A fortune in crops is now all gone."

“Looters Strip Gaza Greenhouses”​

“Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.”

“Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.”

“We need at least another 70 soldiers. This is just a joke,” said Taysir Haddad, one of 22 security guards assigned to Neve Dekalim, formerly the largest Jewish settlement in Gaza. “We’ve tried to stop as many people as we can, but they’re like locusts.”

“The failure of the security forces to prevent scavenging and looting in the settlements after Israel’s troop pullout Monday raised new concerns about Gaza’s future.”

Last edited:

Is Al Jazeera Israeli?

“Looters steal Gaza greenhouses”​

“A recent spate of looting of greenhouses in the Gaza Strip has caused more than $1 million of damage to a farming project set up to provide jobs for thousands of Palestinians, officials said.”
“The theft of entire greenhouses and their equipment has put out of action about 70 acres of the roughly 1000 acres left by Jewish settlers as the basis of a Palestinian agriculture industry when Israel withdrew from Gaza last September.

The looting began when gunmen from a militia hired to protect the greenhouses abandoned their posts early this month because they had not been paid, officials from a government company that operates the project said.“

“The looters took their time to dismantle the greenhouses and to uproot entire greenhouses and carry them away,” said Amid al-Masri, head of the Palestine Economic Development Company’s (PEDC) greenhouse project.

The Palestinian Authority project was set up with the help of private donors who paid $13 million to Jewish settlers to leave their greenhouses intact after the withdrawal.“

“Looters Strip Gaza Greenhouses”​

“Palestinians looted dozens of greenhouses on Tuesday, walking off with irrigation hoses, water pumps and plastic sheeting in a blow to fledgling efforts to reconstruct the Gaza Strip.

American Jewish donors had bought more than 3,000 greenhouses from Israeli settlers in Gaza for $14 million last month and transferred them to the Palestinian Authority. Former World Bank President James Wolfensohn, who brokered the deal, put up $500,000 of his own cash.”

“Palestinian police stood by helplessly Tuesday as looters carted off materials from greenhouses in several settlements, and commanders complained they did not have enough manpower to protect the prized assets. In some instances, there was no security and in others, police even joined the looters, witnesses said.”

“We need at least another 70 soldiers. This is just a joke,” said Taysir Haddad, one of 22 security guards assigned to Neve Dekalim, formerly the largest Jewish settlement in Gaza. “We’ve tried to stop as many people as we can, but they’re like locusts.”

“The failure of the security forces to prevent scavenging and looting in the settlements after Israel’s troop pullout Monday raised new concerns about Gaza’s future.”

The Palestinians took the stuff to rebuild their own greenhouses that Israel destroyed.

The Palestinians took the stuff to rebuild their own greenhouses that Israel destroyed.

HaHa!

“Gaza's greenhouses become hot property in Egypt”​

“As Palestinians trudged across the Rafah border to stock up, Yahya Salama had another mission -- to sell Israeli-style greenhouses in Egypt.

Salama, 30, carted metal bars and poles, and translucent plastic sheeting to sell to Egyptians after Hamas militants blasted open the border last week to ease the Israeli-led blockade of Gaza.

Palestinians with years of experience working in Israeli greenhouses say this equipment was unavailable in Egypt.

“The Egyptian greenhouses aren’t as strong and can collapse in the wind ... The material they use to keep the viruses off the plants also isn’t as good,” Salama told Reuters.

Gazans are busy dismantling greenhouses to sell in Egypt because it had been nearly impossible to export produce recently, he said.”

Forum List

Back