Who Are The Palestinians " III "

Actually, no. I listed 1920 (and 1921 also). If you look up the list of blood libels leveled at Jews in the greater region you will also see that, while 1810 was a start date, the attacks kept going for a while (it happened in Jerusalem in 1847). If you don't see any of this as "major" then I can understand your position. I see a track record of indoctrination, agitation and violence as presenting a continued track record of anti-Jewish sentiment endorsed by the Arab leadership.
No, I said major violence!

Actually, no. I listed 1920 (and 1921 also). If you look up the list of blood libels leveled at Jews in the greater region you will also see that, while 1810 was a start date, the attacks kept going for a while (it happened in Jerusalem in 1847). If you don't see any of this as "major" then I can understand your position. I see a track record of indoctrination, agitation and violence as presenting a continued track record of anti-Jewish sentiment endorsed by the Arab leadership.
Billo does not care about historical facts. All of this has been discussed with him thousands of times in all the threads about the issues.

Like many, he believes that the Jews who rebuilt Israel are not indigenous. Or......that the Jews took land away from the Arabs. The usual.

The real Palestinians are the Jews, the indigenous Jews who lived there already, those who returned and those who were forced out of Muslim conquered lands and returned to their homeland.

That is all there is to it. :)

Ignorance about the history of the Jews and of the region does not really count.

The occupation started a full 34 years before the first rocket flew. No you fucking asshole, the first move is Israel's. BTW, stop being such a fucking liar!
You’re the FUCKING LIAR !! You claim Nasser blocked the Straits because Israel was stealing Syria’s water. PROVE iT !!!
You claim Nasser was just blowing smoke ( not exact wording) So blocking Israel ‘s ability to export and receive goods was just “ showing off??? “ Stop being such a fucking liar!!!!!

No, I said major violence!
You are as hateful of Jews today as you were a few years ago. Nothing changes with you.

Because you really do not care about the Arab Palestinians.

You just do not care for Jews to have their homeland back.

You’re the FUCKING LIAR !! You claim Nasser blocked the Straits because Israel was stealing Syria’s water. PROVE iT !!!
You claim Nasser was just blowing smoke ( not exact wording) So blocking Israel ‘s ability to export and receive goods was just “ showing off??? “ Stop being such a fucking liar!!!!!
The best thing with Billo, I have learned because there is no hope, is to ignore him. And I mean put him on Ignore.

He is set on his ignorant Jew hating ways. No hope at all.

IGNORE HIM, Folks !!!!!

No they didn't and you are still ignorant.

Fouad Ajami: Pestilinians rejected their own statehood…

FE139714-6B5E-4B95-8AE4-C6D57A10E038.jpeg

The best thing with Billo, I have learned because there is no hope, is to ignore him. And I mean put him on Ignore.

He is set on his ignorant Jew hating ways. No hope at all.

IGNORE HIM, Folks !!!!!
You are probably right but in a pathetic way I’m having fun with him. Still waiting for the thread that says the UN “ Peacekeepers “ were supposed to go INTO Israel to see if Israel was stealing water from Syria and Nasser didn’t close the Straits

You are pretty fucked in the head, if you think fishing and farming are terrorist activities!
Well… yeah. When fishing boats are used by Islamic terrorists for weapons smuggling.

Well… yeah. When fishing boats are used by Islamic terrorists for weapons smuggling.

Here are some direct attacks on Jews through the centuries. Read, learn.

Do your homework.
He can’t; He’s illiterate.

Here are some direct attacks on Jews through the centuries. Read, learn.

Do your homework.
This subject has nothing to do with Jews! And it is pretty disgusting of your attempt to change the subject of this thread!

No, I did not say that! I merely raised the question as to why peacekeepers were not allowed into Israel to see what they were doing with Syrian water?

You are as hateful of Jews today as you were a few years ago. Nothing changes with you.

Because you really do not care about the Arab Palestinians.

You just do not care for Jews to have their homeland back.
Stop trying to change the subject! This issue has nothing to do with religion.

So you are saying Gazans have no right to defend themselves?

Forum List

Back