Who Are The Palestinians " III "

No, I did not say that! I merely raised the question as to why peacekeepers were not allowed into Israel to see what they were doing with Syrian water?
Link please, to substantiate your claim that the UN “ peacekeepers “ were NOT there to keep the Straits open but enter Israel and Israel refused. Prove you’re not a FUCKIN 🤥 LIAR

This subject has nothing to do with Jews! And it is pretty disgusting of your attempt to change the subject of this thread!
ANOTHER LIE !!!!! You can’t help yourself. All we hear today is that Jews are hated because of Israel which is a LIE It has EVERYTHING to do with Jews
There’s someone on the board ( I think we know who) who keeps repeating over and over again like a parrot there’s no such thing as Antisemitism; Jews just use that as a excuse for those who criticize Israel .

ANOTHER LIE !!!!! You can’t help yourself. All we hear today is that Jews are hated because of Israel which is a LIE It has EVERYTHING to do with Jews
There’s someone on the board ( I think we know who) who keeps repeating over and over again like a parrot there’s no such thing as Antisemitism; Jews just use that as a excuse for those who criticize Israel .
Judaism and Zionism are two completely different things. One is a religion, the other is a political movement!

Judaism and Zionism are two completely different things. One is a religion, the other is a political movement!
That's not exactly accurate. There are many different types which developed from the religious idea of Zionism. The thing is, even the most secular branch of political Zionism is tied to the idea of Judaism as a religion because the word refers to the move towards establishing a homeland for Jews, even if only politically and secularly.

Syrian water, you dumbass troll!
Mediterranean Sea is salt water and not drinkable, dumbass. Israel is a world leader in desalination—Big word for you, moron—Look it up.

51B2C621-D78A-4B0F-A1D8-973BD119503F.jpeg

So you are saying the Israelis are to wait until attacked by islamic terrorists before responding?
Israel already does that. Every time Gaza terrorists attack, Israel responds.

Gaza does not like it when Israel defends itself.
After all, the Gaza terrorists are the victims.

Israel already does that. Every time Gaza terrorists attack, Israel responds.

Gaza does not like it when Israel defends itself.
After all, the Gaza terrorists are the victims.
Without preemptive actions taken by the Israelis, the Islamic terrorist attacks would be more frequent and deadlier than they are now.

That's not exactly accurate. There are many different types which developed from the religious idea of Zionism. The thing is, even the most secular branch of political Zionism is tied to the idea of Judaism as a religion because the word refers to the move towards establishing a homeland for Jews, even if only politically and secularly.
No, it is exactly accurate!

Forum List

Back