Who Are The Palestinians " III "

The same old story with you.

History does not matter.
The Arabs themselves telling you and others that the Jews are the owners of their homeland, the same way the Ukrainians are owners of theirs.

Nothing will EVER get through to you.

We are the religion which has taught people to love and respect. Remember Jesus? He was Jewish.

When you EVER bother to look at the history of Christianity and Islam, and especially their behavior towards the Jews and Judaism and WHY, you may get smart someday.
You say it, but you don't Act it. You don't walk your talk! You say you preach love and respect, yet you personally attack me every chance you get! But compared to how you treat Palestinians, you and I are lovers!

Stay ignorant and continue to sound like the fool you are about Jews, Israel and everything else.

Folks, enough of him, please.

There is no teaching a deaf, blind and dumb creature about what they do not want, in any way, shape or form, learn.

Please, seriously put him on IGNORE !!!!!!

Am Israel Chai !
That's right, people who refuse to believe your lie must be silenced! Wow, how similar is this to Germany in the 1930's? Disappear people who refuse to kiss the ring! Only now in the digital age, we call it "IGNORE".

I have never, ever put anyone on IGNORE, nor have I ever reported anyone. You see, I can handle what people say!

Time will tell when Abbas may have to relinquish his dictatorship. The real issue is how aggressively the Iranian Mullocrats will act to order their paid stooges: Hamas to act. It's not impossible to envision Hamas quickly seizing the Abbas "palace'' and turning the West Bank into a Shia mini-Tehran

Abbas, 88, is in the 19th year of his four-year term as President of the Palestinian Authority. He has refused to hold elections since his official term ended in 2009 and has yet to appoint a successor.

Children are a prize for the Islamic terrorists. They're on the Islamic terrorist grooming program at age 3 or 4 to die by their early teens in the service of gee-had.

2EF27D46-04BD-4998-8266-A979598F8522.jpeg

How many times are you going to spam this video?
Please tell us why it’s “ spam” Our goal has never been ☮️ peace? “Getting “ acquainted “ with everyone on the board and 👀 looking at various posts it appears that you also like to repeat 🔁 yourself ( spam)

Forum List

Back