Debate Now Who Do You Think The Democrats Will Run In 2020 ?

Sun Devil 92

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2015
This is an Invite Only thread. If your member name does not appear in the alert call list -- DO NOT POST HERE -- do not even use the rating buttons on posts in this thread.

So, I don't see any clear cut frontrunners at that point and I can't say that continual election cycles really get me charged up.

I really don't think Lizzy Warren gets out of New England (350,000 to teach one class...but she is for the working man ? Bullshit).

Michelle Obama. Do you think she has a chance.

Who else is out there ?

Does Hillary really try it again ?

Does Bernie ?

What do you think and why ?

Looking for MarathonMike bripat9643 Oddball Bush92 mudwhistle Thinker101 Confounding Billy_Kinetta SassyIrishLass to chime in.

Thanks guys.

• Banned
These threads suck...Horrible idea....Fuck you, flacaltenn.

Dude, I invited you to this one so you could post without having to put with the bullshit of the leftwingers. However you are not supposed to post about anyone not invited.

I actually like the idea. This way we can discuss something without having the moochers from the left sucking up bandwidth with the shit slinging baboonishness.

This is an Invite Only thread. If your member name does not appear in the alert call list -- DO NOT POST HERE -- do not even use the rating buttons on posts in this thread.

So, I don't see any clear cut frontrunners at that point and I can't say that continual election cycles really get me charged up.

I really don't think Lizzy Warren gets out of New England (350,000 to teach one class...but she is for the working man ? Bullshit).

Who else is out there ?

Does Bernie ?

Looking for MarathonMike bripat9643 Oddball Bush92 mudwhistle Thinker101 Confounding Billy_Kinetta SassyIrishLass to chime in.

Thanks guys.
Kamala Harris. She has already been grandstanding on committees as a grand inquisitor to Trump nominees. She has all the goods for the Neo-Democratic Party nomination. Leftist...black...woman...come from party’s center of control; California. She will have huge sums of money from Hollywood and other liberal backers.
Kamala Harris 2020: Will She Run for President, and When Will We Know?

Last edited:
One things for sure...it won’t be a white heterosexual male. See Jim Webb campaign in 2012. He brought up his combat experience as a U.S. Marine in Vietnam during first primary debate and how he killed a VC that was trying to kill him. Audience gasped in horror. Neo-Democrats don’t like military heroes.

Who else is out there ?

Does Bernie ?

Thanks guys.

Honestly, not sure if I see any of those mentioned running. Bernie, possibly. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Biden step up to the plate, Wouldn't even be surprised to see Cory Booker throw his name into the hat, even though he's a fricken loser.

As near as I can tell, ther

Who else is out there ?

Does Bernie ?

Thanks guys.

Honestly, not sure if I see any of those mentioned running. Bernie, possibly. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see Biden step up to the plate, Wouldn't even be surprised to see Cory Booker throw his name into the hat, even though he's a fricken loser.

I can't think of anyone who has national name recognition.

Who else is out there ?

Does Bernie ?

Thanks guys.

Obama didn't have national recognition, I'd almost bet money they'd like to do a repeat.

Who else is out there ?

Does Bernie ?

Thanks guys.

Obama didn't have national recognition, I'd almost bet money they'd like to do a repeat.

You are correct. But his visibility was extremely high in the key places.

I think it would be hard for them to replicate that.

Who else is out there ?

Does Bernie ?

Thanks guys.

You are correct. But his visibility was extremely high in the key places.

I think it would be hard for them to replicate that.

I agree, it would be difficult to replicate, although I'm not sure they feel it's that difficult. Not quite sure who the "they" actually are, don't think they means Democrats. I don't get the impression the DNC is bright enough to develop a sales pitch that the party would buy into. I do feel, whoever the "they" is, are smart enough to put together a candidate and sell them to the DNC, the Democrat party and that portion of the country that's looking for someone/anyone to save them from Trump.

Forum List

Back