Who is BBQing?

Godboy

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2008
I just bought a pretty bad ass grill. This is the Napoleon Prestige Pro 500. I has a searing station that gets to 1800 degrees in 30 seconds, infrared heating, rotisserie and 80,000 BTU's. The knobs light up, blue if they are off, red if they are on. Hell, it even has an LED light that projects the Napoleon logo on the ground in front of the BBQ, as seen in the second picture.

PrestigePro-500-3-RSIB-Life-Grill-Food-1-scaled.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Nice grill!
I have a Monarch gas grill that set me back 5k...Made by Fire Magic.
That thing has every thing you could ever need.
I resisted buying a grill for awhile. I wanted a good grill but i also wanted a griddle and i was looking at the Blackstone griddle, but i recently discovered these grills and found out that they have a griddle that you can swap with the racks, so it can be a griddle and a grill, and a rotisserie. Combined with my Traeger smoker, im pretty well set now.

Nice grill!
I have a Monarch gas grill that set me back 5k...Made by Fire Magic.
That thing has every thing you could ever need.
I resisted buying a grill for awhile. I wanted a good grill but i also wanted a griddle and i was looking at the Blackstone griddle, but i recently discovered these grills and found out that they have a griddle that you can swap with the racks, so it can be a griddle and a grill, and a rotisserie. Combined with my Traeger smoker, im pretty well set now.

I have the blackstone griddle but to be honest I dont really have a use for it.
It's bad ass when making certain stuff but it's really not that usefull.

New Topics

Forum List

Back