Who is hating Simone Biles?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient

I just hope that kids growing up watching this don’t or aren’t ashamed of being good at whatever they do,” she continued. “I want kids to learn that, yes, it’s okay to acknowledge that you’re good or even great at something.
Except of course, if you are white and your opponents are black. Especially, if the competition has something to do with the development of Western technology.

Good question.

No different than any other athlete with a big ego and not much else between the ears.

I just hope that kids growing up watching this don’t or aren’t ashamed of being good at whatever they do,” she continued. “I want kids to learn that, yes, it’s okay to acknowledge that you’re good or even great at something.
Except of course, if you are white and your opponents are black. Especially, if the competition has something to do with the development of Western technology.
She's amazing! Hope she stays healthy during the Olympics.

She is a braggart.

Class acts in sports are not braggarts.

In today's world of sports, however, she has been pretty well behaved....

Never heard of her, but I hate her already.

She is a braggart.

What does she brag about?

By wearing GOAT she is the self proclaimed

Greatest of all time

Goat

That is bragging to me...

Did you read the article? She did it with the sole purpose of pissing off her haters.

I like her style...

Simone has brought gymnastics to a new level

Every so often great athletes do that.

Nadia Comaneci, Mary Lou Retton, and a host of others would take exception to this braggart and her claims. She should watch some of those women and learn some class and respect.
Even at their best they didn't do moves with the level of difficulty that Simone nails
Try looking at what years those ladies competed. Comaneci, the first perfect 10 awarded. Retton was loved by everybody. They didn’t feel the need to brag about how good they are. Brady doesn’t have GOAT on his jersey. Neither did Jordan, Gretzky, Ruth, etcetera....

She is a braggart.

She is a dinosauer in terms of women's gymnastics. She has to do what she has to do to get her Act II up and going.

She is a braggart.

She is a dinosauer in terms of women's gymnastics. She has to do what she has to do to get her Act II up and going.
Correct. You usually don’t see female gymnasts compete past their mid or maybe late 20s. Eventually, Father Time and natural body development wins out over everybody.

She is a braggart.

Correct. You usually don’t see female gymnasts compete past their mid or maybe late 20s. Eventually, Father Time and natural body development wins out over everybody.
Biles is only 24.

And she's owning everyone.

Again, the "G.O.A.T." was a dig at her critics...

Forum List

Back