Who said we should empathize with the enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To answer the question: Sun Tzu.

True...but I had in mind a more recent example.

Cpl. James Clark wrote some articles fairly recently about understanding the enemy. Iran is actually moving away from Sharia law, but it isn't going to be easy. More bluff than belief in the statements quoted. Their leaders wear business suits now, not religious dress.

First answer the quiz question.

Then tell me how to empathize with this:

Iran Leader: Jihad Will Continue Until America is No More | The Daily Caller

we aren't at war with the iranian people.

And the Iranian people are not in control of the jihad...so they will die along with it.

Have you lived with a Muslim Iranian for the last 18 years. Do you have a child with that Iranian? No? Then FUCK YOU!!!

XXXXXXX

If your a real man I expect to see you face down in the desert and with your blood flowing onto the gardens of the underworld. Hey, I am just supporting your cause. You're the one calling for death on planet Earth. Blood for everyone! Fanatics on their side love fanatics like you on ours.

If I have nukes and you have swords, I am not going to duel with you in the desert...I am going to incinerate you in your living room. A lesson yet to be learned,

Last edited by a moderator:

If your a real man I expect to see you face down in the desert and with your blood flowing onto the gardens of the underworld. Hey, I am just supporting your cause. You're the one calling for death on planet Earth. Blood for everyone! Fanatics on their side love fanatics like you on ours.

If I have nukes and you have swords, I am not going to duel with you in the desert...I am going to incinerate you in your living room. A lesson yet to be learned,

A sharp, hot blade to your nuke. What are you going to do? Nuke yourself? You don't know anything about war do you?

Thanks for that, Mr. Duck and Cover.

Thanks for that, Mr. Duck and Cover.

No, no. War is real simple. There are good guys and bad guys. You shoot the bad guys and the good guys win. I saw it on a movie once.

A sharp, hot blade to your nuke. What are you going to do? Nuke yourself? You don't know anything about war do you?

I know about limited war...I was never given the authority to launch the nine megatons I controlled.

I know about limited war...I was never given the authority to launch the nine megatons I controlled.

And I never fired the 155 nuke rounds we had, nor did I drop in unexpected like on the enemy as I was trained to do. Oh yeah, and I am not a complete fucking moron like you.

And I never fired the 155 nuke rounds we had, nor did I drop in unexpected like on the enemy as I was trained to do. Oh yeah, and I am not a complete fucking moron like you.

So you didn't achieve shit...that's my point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back