Who Was Leaking HRC Information From The FBI NYO To Rudy Giuliani In 2016?

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
nunes.jpg

Who was leaking HRC information from the FBI NYO to Rudy Giuliani in 2016.

Were they the same leakers as the ones that Nunes now identifies as “good”?

Nunes seems to imply that they weren’t the GOP’s media targets the FBI agents and lovers, Peter Strzok and Lisa Page.

Were the “good” FBI agents really “evil” since personal emails and text-messages aren’t as destructive as actual leaks and security breaches to unauthorized persons and entities.

Why did the NYO prove sufficiently unreliable or compromised so as to not take the Steele dossier seriously in 2016.

Who was leaking HRC information from the FBI NY Office to Rudy Giuliani in 2016.

I seem to recall a rumor in the internet underground that there was a 'fight' going on between FBI agents for Clinton and for Trump during the campaign - seems there was some truth to it.

Rudy knowing what was found on the Weiner's laptop would explain why he has no fear going after Mueller and why TRUMP has keep Rudy on after his blunders.

I seem to recall a rumor in the internet underground that there was a 'fight' going on between FBI agents for Clinton and for Trump during the campaign - seems there was some truth to it.

This isn't on the radar right now, but the Dems will eventually get back control of the House, and those investigative committees, and a lot of people are going to find themselves on the wrong end of those investigations.

And they will be shocked.

This isn't on the radar right now, but the Dems will eventually get back control of the House, and those investigative committees, and a lot of people are going to find themselves on the wrong end of those investigations.

And they will be shocked.

BOTH sides of any such fight should be on the receiving end of investigations.

Forum List

Back