Who's Life is in the Most Danger on a Daily Basis?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
In light of the use of deadly force by law enforcement in Minnesota and Louisiana, yet another wave of criticism has been directed at law enforcement in this country. Left wing makes statements about how Black lives are in danger everyday because they might be pulled over for, "driving while Black."
But in reality, who is more in danger of dying or being shot on a daily basis in this country? Average Black person, or a member of law enforcement regardless of race?

In light of the use of deadly force by law enforcement in Minnesota and Louisiana, yet another wave of criticism has been directed at law enforcement in this country. Left wing makes statements about how Black lives are in danger everyday because they might be pulled over for, "driving while Black."
But in reality, who is more in danger of dying or being shot on a daily basis in this country? Average Black person, or a member of law enforcement regardless of race?
Why don't you look it up and let us know? This shouldn't be posed as an opinion question.

Where is your poll?

You need a poll.

I would say police officers are more at risk every day.

In light of the last week I would say uneducated young black men. Hard to believe this is the revelation I've come to but I think I've been wrong for awhile now. I feel true concern for them. But at the same time I believe a lot of it is self inflicted.

Forum List

Back