Who's Your NFL team and what are your thoughts on their first round draft pick?

The Ravens had two first round picks and got what they wanted a WR(Bateman, Minn) and an OLB/Edge rusher(Oweh, Penn State). Pretty happy, filled some real needs.

There was some drama with the third round pick. As Jacoby Jones came out to read the pick, the Browns fans in the audience booed him soundly. He said, "Boo all you want. I got a ring. With the 94th pick Ben CLEVELAND goes to Baltimore." Of course there even more boos, while here in B'more we were high-fiving Jacoby's take down. :biggrin:

Last edited:
The name of the team has changed. Deal with it, douche bag
I am dealing with it; by ignoring it; as are many others. That may not be how the team ownership and the league want us to deal with it, but we really couldn’t care less whst they want us to do.

I list all respect for Dan Snyder when he caved on the name issue. If he thinks we’re just going to move on he’s a bigger fool than I thought.

The Washington Redskins will always exist, so long as we remember them, honor them, sing Hail to the Redskins, and wear the gear. They will always be honored at the Pro football Hall of Fame in Canton, OH. Like their namesakes the Redskins may be defeated but they will never be forgotten.

:lol:

A religious zealot. What a douche bag.

My team is the Steelers and they drafted Alabama's Najee Harris. He looks like a solid back so goodbye James Conor and hello Najee! When I checked out his college stats, I thought the highlited portion below was a typo :omg:
View attachment 485675

26 touchdowns rushing in one season? WHAT?!?!?!? Bring it baby...
Good, real, legit, core Americans have boycotted the NFL..they don’t tune in....they understand they must finally find their ballsacks and finally take a stand against something.

My team is the Steelers and they drafted Alabama's Najee Harris. He looks like a solid back so goodbye James Conor and hello Najee! When I checked out his college stats, I thought the highlited portion below was a typo :omg:
View attachment 485675

Good, real, legit, core Americans have boycotted the NFL..they don’t tune in....they understand they must finally find their ballsacks and finally take a stand against something.

So those who watch the NFL are not "Good, real, legit, core Americans"?

View attachment 485675

I’m starting to think this troll doesn’t even live in America. Could be a sock account for that stupid Canadian troll.

View attachment 485675

I’m starting to think this troll doesn’t even live in America. Could be a sock account for that stupid Canadian troll.
hahaha...it offends you when legit Americans take a stand against unamerican bullshit doesn't it?

View attachment 485675

Absolutely horrible Americans.
NO legit American would support an entity that shits on America's flag

View attachment 485675

They kneel during the National Anthem. They do so to protest an issue they feel strongly about.

I don't watch more than 2 or 3 NFL games a year, sometimes less. I am a college football fan.

I am also a honorably discharged veteran, a patriotic American, and a solid citizen. I refuse to accept your definitions.

View attachment 485675

They kneel during the National Anthem. They do so to protest an issue they feel strongly about.

I don't watch more than 2 or 3 NFL games a year, sometimes less. I am a college football fan.

I am also a honorably discharged veteran, a patriotic American, and a solid citizen. I refuse to accept your definitions.
We've done this here 1,000 times before...Their "protesting" isn't the issue...the timing of the protest is.
The anthem plays for 2 minutes...there is another 23 hours 58 minutes in a day reserved for protesting.
Imagine if legitimate law abiding folks decided to protest against criminality on Martin Luther King Day...would you support such an idea...would the timing of such a protest be in poor taste?

View attachment 485675

We've done this here 1,000 times before...Their "protesting" isn't the issue...the timing of the protest is.
The anthem plays for 2 minutes...there is another 23 hours 58 minutes in a day reserved for protesting.
Imagine if legitimate law abiding folks decided to protest against criminality on Martin Luther King Day...would you support such an idea...would the timing of such a protest be in poor taste?

If someone protested on Martin Luther King Day, it might be in poor taste, but it would be a constitutionally protected act. Especially if it was something as passive as kneeling during the anthem.

Oh, and the athletes that kneel are also legitimate law abiding folks.

View attachment 485675

If someone protested on Martin Luther King Day, it might be in poor taste, but it would be a constitutionally protected act. Especially if it was something as passive as kneeling during the anthem.

No one has ever argued the constitutionality of the kneeling.
That's the thing...kneeling during our anthem is not a passive act at all...it's flag burning without burning the flag....it's hard to believe you're a veteran...sad really.

View attachment 485675

That's the thing...kneeling during our anthem is not a passive act at all...it's flag burning without burning the flag....it's hard to believe you're a veteran...sad really.

Why is it hard to believe? Is it so hard to believe that a veteran would support the US Constitution? And that a veteran does not buy this "it is shitting on the flag" or "it is laughing at the deaths of thousands of veterans"?

View attachment 485675

Why is it hard to believe? Is it so hard to believe that a veteran would support the US Constitution? And that a veteran does not buy this "it is shitting on the flag" or "it is laughing at the deaths of thousands of veterans"?
Don't spin it bud....."supporting the constitution" is one thing...supporting those who do shitty things within constitutionality is another thing.

View attachment 485675

Don't spin it bud....."supporting the constitution" is one thing...supporting those who do shitty things within constitutionality is another thing.

I am not spinning anything.

a veteran would support the US Constitution?
I support their right to protest, but I don't have to support their cause or them. That is the difference. By patronizing the NFL, you have become complicit in supporting the people who are protesting America and, I, for one do not support their cause.

Forum List

Back