Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee

Grayson is an embarrassment to the Democrats. He was kept off the committee because he has shown himself to be an angry hyperbolic lying asshole.

I suppose if Grayson were brought along, his placard would have stated-

"Obama's Plan for Benghazi-

DIE QUICKLY."

/thread.

I think the guy is simply to unhinged to be taken seriously, and Nancy and the Dims don't want their presence on the committee to look so mean-spirited.

call your other dingbat pelsoi and cry to her about it

she did the picken

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.
What, pray tell, did he do that's so despicalbe, IYO?

inform yourself, how do liberals either not know this guy or act like they don't and expect to be taken seriously.

They like their elected representatives to downright mean and as nasty as they can get
so of course Grayson doesn't bother them
yet they can go around calling all Republicans, loons

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.

You mean other than lying about Republicans wanting people to die because they oppose Obamacare? Lots of things. Look into it sometime.
You're the one making the claim.

You and I may have different thresholds as to what's despicable, particularly being that I've suggested that I don't find him to be such.

If I made your statement and you asked my why, I'd have at least 3 reasons why on the ready.

I mean, that's only reasonable.

Grayson is an embarrassment to the Democrats. He was kept off the committee because he has shown himself to be an angry hyperbolic lying asshole.

And besides that, they already have someone exactly like that in the form of Cummings on the committee.

You want to know how dispicable? Let me tell you how he got elected.

After getting trounced by the GOP candidate in his last district, he moved to Kissimmee Florida, a heavily hispanic district. He dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into campaigning for the GOP challenger to the incumbent. Now why would Alan Grayson, a liberal nutjob of the first order, give a truckload of money to a GOP candidate? Because the incumbant was hispanic and the challenger is white. Grayson himself being white, then didn't have to face a hispanic. All he had to do then was to run a smear campaign against the guy he supported, pushing the war on women, anti-poor, and actually advertizing this: "My opponent doesn't Habla Espaniol." Neither does Grayson.

Fortunately there are two Hispanics, one GOP and one DNC, running against the idiot this time. He's gone. That's probably another reason why they didn't pick him.

You mean other than lying about Republicans wanting people to die because they oppose Obamacare? Lots of things. Look into it sometime.
You're the one making the claim.

You and I may have different thresholds as to what's despicable, particularly being that I've suggested that I don't find him to be such.

If I made your statement and you asked my why, I'd have at least 3 reasons why on the ready.

I mean, that's only reasonable.

No, what's reasonable is to remember discussions on a topic we've had countless times before.

Forum List

Back