Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.

You want to know how dispicable? Let me tell you how he got elected.

After getting trounced by the GOP candidate in his last district, he moved to Kissimmee Florida, a heavily hispanic district. He dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into campaigning for the GOP challenger to the incumbent. Now why would Alan Grayson, a liberal nutjob of the first order, give a truckload of money to a GOP candidate? Because the incumbant was hispanic and the challenger is white. Grayson himself being white, then didn't have to face a hispanic. All he had to do then was to run a smear campaign against the guy he supported, pushing the war on women, anti-poor, and actually advertizing this: "My opponent doesn't Habla Espaniol." Neither does Grayson.

Fortunately there are two Hispanics, one GOP and one DNC, running against the idiot this time. He's gone. That's probably another reason why they didn't pick him.

When is the primary?

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.

After getting trounced by the GOP candidate in his last district, he moved to Kissimmee Florida, a heavily hispanic district. He dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into campaigning for the GOP challenger to the incumbent. Now why would Alan Grayson, a liberal nutjob of the first order, give a truckload of money to a GOP candidate? Because the incumbant was hispanic and the challenger is white. Grayson himself being white, then didn't have to face a hispanic. All he had to do then was to run a smear campaign against the guy he supported, pushing the war on women, anti-poor, and actually advertizing this: "My opponent doesn't Habla Espaniol." Neither does Grayson.

Fortunately there are two Hispanics, one GOP and one DNC, running against the idiot this time. He's gone. That's probably another reason why they didn't pick him.

When is the primary?

Soon I would think.

Grayson is an embarrassment to the Democrats. He was kept off the committee because he has shown himself to be an angry hyperbolic lying asshole.

And besides that, they already have someone exactly like that in the form of Cummings on the committee.

Yes, but Cummings also has a protective coating of melanin. And to your average leftist he looks like Ossie Davis. He doesn't wear tap shoes, but he dance like a champ. :eusa_clap:

Alan Wife-Beater Grayson is the biggest douchebag in Congress. Other Democrats can't stand him. The committee would have been a farce with that asshole lying and grandstanding. Maybe we can count this as Pelosi's one good decision.

Who would want to work with someone that says crap like this:

filibuster.gif

Alan Wife-Beater Grayson is the biggest douchebag in Congress. Other Democrats can't stand him. The committee would have been a farce with that asshole lying and grandstanding. Maybe we can count this as Pelosi's one good decision.

Why? She sure didn't do it for justice or for the right-wing.

She may be a genuine mental midget, but she makes up for it with political savvy.

You mean other than lying about Republicans wanting people to die because they oppose Obamacare? Lots of things. Look into it sometime.
You're the one making the claim.

You and I may have different thresholds as to what's despicable, particularly being that I've suggested that I don't find him to be such.

If I made your statement and you asked my why, I'd have at least 3 reasons why on the ready.

I mean, that's only reasonable.

No, what's reasonable is to remember discussions on a topic we've had countless times before.
What's reasonable is to NOT EXPECT every poster to be in every thread.

You think I have time to be on this site up and down like you do?

Get a life!

So I take it that you have NOTHING for me...yes?

We need loudmouths in Congress.

Cockaroaches FESTER in the darkness, loudmouths tend to bring much needed LIGHT to the shenanigans going on.

Causing said cockaroaches to SCATTER!

Only those wanting to perpetuate the FESTERING NONSENSE & CORRUPTION don't want loudmouths around, when they are much, much needed in Congress.

Last edited:

Cockaroaches FESTER in the darkness, loudmouths tend to bring much needed LIGHT to the shenanigans going on.

Only those wanting to perpetuate the FESTERING NONSENSE & CORRUPTION don't want loudmouths around, when they are much, much needed in Congress.

So you support Gowdy and Issa? Good!

He can do as much good spouting off if he is not on this committee. The extreme right really believes there was a conspiracy. Thus, Investgation No. 4, 5, or 6 will continue. A waste of time & money, but it takes the heat off the NO votes for Veteran's health care.

The committee would have been a farce with that asshole lying and grandstanding.

True, Gowdy already has that department covered. We don't want to overdo it.

So, what do you think of Kerry humiliating Gowdy by announcing he'll play in Issa's sandbox? It's delightful to watch the two competing Republican Benghazi committees stare hatefully at each other.

lol
:lol:

I didn't know you had such a good sense of humor.

He is a nutjob and probably would pull a Col Jessup moment by admitting "We (Democraps) allowed those 4 to die and covered it up to win the election....you are damn right!"

lol
:lol:

I didn't know you had such a good sense of humor.

Those two are the comic relief.

If that were Karl Rove you would be applauding his ingenuity and tactics, and saying whatever is needed to do to get rid of Democrats is fine with you.

So you're a fucking hypocrite. Which we already knew.

Forum List

Back