Why Alan Grayson Was Kept Off Benghazi Committee

So the "despicable" stuff has NOTHING to do with his actual WORK in Office.

AKA, more Benghazi, Benghazi, Benghazi-like poutrage.

Got it.

Grayson is an extremist wingnut.

Yet, the Democrat "base" loves him.

That is why Hillary will never win the DNC nomination. She is not "liberal" enough. They want a moonbat....

Democrats are walking a tightrope. Back in the old days they would have ignored the investigation but apparently public opinion is shifting away from the administration and now democrats have to pretend that their aim is to search for the truth so they have to be careful about whom they appoint. Nobody cares about democrat party infighting unless they blame Bush.

That is why Hillary will never win the DNC nomination. She is not "liberal" enough. They want a moonbat....
Can you list ONE of his extremist policies, or even views?

We need loudmouths in Congress.

Cockaroaches FESTER in the darkness, loudmouths tend to bring much needed LIGHT to the shenanigans going on.

Causing said cockaroaches to SCATTER!

Only those wanting to perpetuate the FESTERING NONSENSE & CORRUPTION don't want loudmouths around, when they are much, much needed in Congress.

So you support Gowdy and Issa? Good!
lol
:lol:

I didn't know you had such a good sense of humor.
OK, so you're fine with loudmouths, as long as they spout the same nonsense you like to spout. It isnt about justice, fairness, or anything else other than WIN WIN WIN.

His views are extreme.
Grayson is certifiable, a moonbat! He's a 5150, a nutjob wacko.

He lies...

He calls people he disagrees with "whores"

He has massive paranoia about Republicans wanting people to die ....

AND HE BEATS HIS WIFE!
Grayson's wife files for domestic violence injunction after weekend incident - Orlando Sentinel

IOW, he is perfect as the next DNC nominee for POTUS!

Last edited by a moderator:
24c8nxh.jpg

His views are extreme.

He lies...

AND HE BEATS HIS WIFE!
Grayson's wife files for domestic violence injunction after weekend incident - Orlando Sentinel

1st Video
"Taliban Dan", OK, all is fair in war and politics...right?
So does the use of this video which has Politifact sourced as something to counter Grayson as an admittance of you accepting politifact.com as a legitimate non-partisan source?

2nd Video
I think he did himself in w/that one, you don't use such terms as "whore" when a WOMAN is your opponent.
He would have done better to use it against a man, but the connotations of it against a woman is just bad
He went overboard there

3rd video
Aboslutely NOTHING is wrong w/that one.
It's the equivalent of when Sarah Palin BURST on to the scene w/the infamout phrase "Death Panels" against Obama and the Democrats.
If you recall, the ENTIR Republican Party responded w/cheers w/sentiments of "finally we have someone that will fight"
Well, that's how we feel about Grayson, he fights and he hits hard, and you don't like it, that's why you and your ilk are squealling like stuck pigs about it in this thread

Because he is a despicable human being that shouldn't be in congress let alone involved in any of the committees.

You want to know how dispicable? Let me tell you how he got elected.

After getting trounced by the GOP candidate in his last district, he moved to Kissimmee Florida, a heavily hispanic district. He dumped hundreds of thousands of dollars into campaigning for the GOP challenger to the incumbent. Now why would Alan Grayson, a liberal nutjob of the first order, give a truckload of money to a GOP candidate? Because the incumbant was hispanic and the challenger is white. Grayson himself being white, then didn't have to face a hispanic. All he had to do then was to run a smear campaign against the guy he supported, pushing the war on women, anti-poor, and actually advertizing this: "My opponent doesn't Habla Espaniol." Neither does Grayson.

Fortunately there are two Hispanics, one GOP and one DNC, running against the idiot this time. He's gone. That's probably another reason why they didn't pick him.

If that were Karl Rove you would be applauding his ingenuity and tactics, and saying whatever is needed to do to get rid of Democrats is fine with you.

So you're a fucking hypocrite. Which we already knew.

One thing I can say about you is you are consistent. Wrong, but always wrong.

His views are extreme.

He lies...

AND HE BEATS HIS WIFE!

1st Video
So does the use of this video which has Politifact sourced as something to counter Grayson as an admittance of you accepting politifact.com as a legitimate non-partisan source?

2nd Video
I think he did himself in w/that one, you don't use such terms as "whore" when a WOMAN is your opponent.
He would have done better to use it against a man, but the connotations of it against a woman is just bad
He went overboard there

3rd video
It's the equivalent of when Sarah Palin BURST on to the scene w/the infamout phrase "Death Panels" against Obama and the Democrats.
If you recall, the ENTIR Republican Party responded w/cheers w/sentiments of "finally we have someone that will fight"
Well, that's how we feel about Grayson, he fights and he hits hard, and you don't like it, that's why you and your ilk are squealling like stuck pigs about it in this thread

I don't know anyone, other than his wife, who fears Mr Grayson. He's extreme. Extreme in every way, right down to his odd appearance.

I sincerely hope that Alan Grayson is placed on a front page, leadership role in the Democrat party. He's just the right amount of crazy.

Maybe he and Elizabeth Warren can team up? Take down Hillary?

Back before he lost to Daniel Webster in a landslide, one of his constituents built a website that was very popular, it was www.mycongressmanisnuts.com. It has since been taken down but I went there a lot myself.

The guy is a certifiable nutjob. Maybe he should get a spot in the Obama Administration.

Last edited:

Hillary is a shoe-in for the Democratic nomination. The farther Republicans go off the deep end, the more Moderates will flock to the Democrats.

His views are extreme.

He lies...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nndt0jMoGds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CXkqCjlnOmY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-usmvYOPfco

AND HE BEATS HIS WIFE!

1st Video

2nd Video
He went overboard there

3rd video

I don't know anyone, other than his wife, who fears Mr Grayson. He's extreme. Extreme in every way, right down to his odd appearance.

I sincerely hope that Alan Grayson is placed on a front page, leadership role in the Democrat party. He's just the right amount of crazy.

Maybe he and Elizabeth Warren can team up? Take down Hillary?
You really haven't responded to anything intelligently.

I still don't know what, EXACTLY, is the problem w/Grayson.

You haven't pointed out any actual FACT that's wrong with him, other than you think he's mean to Republicans, because that's all that you've shared thus far about him amounts to.

Forum List

Back